Dre

VolzOwn

What up folk? Cant wait to see ya down herre at Tennessee fam. The college life here is better than anywhere else my *****. Believe dat. When ya get down here for fall semester you will realize you made the right choice. What I wanted to ask you though, was what is your best position on the field? I see you have good size and great speed for that size. What do you feel you can bring to the team? And another question, you thought about pledging any frats? Holla at cha boy! -1-

*~* Omega Psi Phi-Que Dawgs *~*

Originally posted by VolzOwn@Jan 23, 2005 10:23 PM
What up folk? Cant wait to see ya down herre at Tennessee fam. The college life here is better than anywhere else my *****. Believe dat. When ya get down here for fall semester you will realize you might the right choice. What I wanted to ask you though, was what is your best position on the field? I see you have good size and great speed for that size. What do you feel you can bring to the team? And another question, you thought about pledging any frats? Holla at cha boy! -1-

Hello. I am greatly anticipating your presence at the University of Tennessee. The activities found in this splendid university are top-notch, my friend. It is, indeed, the truth. Upon your arrival for the fall semester, you will realize you chose correctly in coming to Knoxville. [next four sentences are self-explanatory] I look forward to seeing you, friend.

Milo's translation, at your service, LIO.

I dont know what you mean. Someone threw the site up over on volquest.com so I decided to sign up for it. Im a member here, GridScape, and Volquest. Is that what you were wondering?

Originally posted by VolzOwn@Jan 24, 2005 1:29 AM
I dont know what you mean. Someone threw the site up over on volquest.com so I decided to sign up for it. Im a member here, GridScape, and Volquest. Is that what you were wondering?

Glad to have ya. :thumbsup:

That actually explains some things. We've had an influx of new people the last few days and couldn't figure out where they were coming from.

Welcome to the board.

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 24, 2005 1:28 AM
Hello. I am greatly anticipating your presence at the University of Tennessee. The activities found in this splendid university are top-notch, my friend. It is, indeed, the truth. Upon your arrival for the fall semester, you will realize you chose correctly in coming to Knoxville. [next four sentences are self-explanatory] I look forward to seeing you, friend.

Milo's translation, at your service, LIO.

Milo, I have some Russian Aria's that I have to translate, think you could help me with those?

I like the site so far. I like the interaction between posters here. Nice site to discuss our passion for the Vols. The 2005 season should be a memorable one. Almost as memorable as the 97 season(98 title of course)

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Jan 24, 2005 1:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Jan 24, 2005 1:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-milohimself@Jan 24, 2005 1:28 AM

Milo&#39;s translation, at your service, LIO.

Milo, I have some Russian Aria&#39;s that I have to translate, think you could help me with those? [/quote]
Hey do you sing? I know a tad bit about Arias&#33; Though most of the ones ive done have been German or French. Im a baritone ;) If you dont sing, now ya know that I do, lol

I sing Tenor... Don&#39;t have any training, though. I can stretch just a little over two octaves. I also do falsetto pretty well.

Oh aight. I feel ya man. I was nervous about the brand too my ***** but after the hell they put me through, I begged for it. You have great size for a Mike. Man you could be a really good one man. Who knows. Good Luck though famo. Oh yea&#33; Do you listen to Cyssero?

Originally posted by VolzOwn@Jan 24, 2005 1:34 AM
Hey do you sing? I know a tad bit about Arias&#33; Though most of the ones ive done have been German or French. Im a baritone ;) If you dont sing, now ya know that I do, lol

Yep, studied at The North Carolina School of the Arts for 5 years, then Indiana. Hopefully going to AVA next year. Baritone.....

Ahhh&#33; Another bari&#33; Whats up man, Im Anthony. I have been singing going on 7 years now. Ive kinda gone off the path my voice instructor had set for me and Im starting to explore other genres. I sing all from arias, barbershop, southern gospel, doo wop, choir, and hip hop.

Originally posted by VolzOwn@Jan 24, 2005 1:42 AM
Ahhh&#33; Another bari&#33; Whats up man, Im Anthony. I have been singing going on 7 years now. Ive kinda gone off the path my voice instructor had set for me and Im starting to explore other genres. I sing all from arias, barbershop, southern gospel, doo wop, choir, and hip hop.

Welcome to the Nation Anthony. Yeah, I had some doubts about where some of my teachers were trying to take me so I know that struggle. Just have to go with what feels right I guess.

Yea. I know my teachers know more than me, but I always doubted certain things. I always wanted to goto Cincy Conservatory of Music, but that didnt happen. I was on track to goto Belmont, but I couldnt imagine not living right around the corner from my mom. I was such a chump&#33; It all turned out for the good though. Oh yea, Im glad to be here&#33;

VN Store

Back