Dri Fit

Hoping the nation can provide some good ideas on where online to find a killer vols Dri Fit shirt. Need something badass to show off vols while hiking Utah and Arizona. Thanks for any help provided.
Try here:

Post #10 Above...like...scroll up...just 2 responses...
Yes I know how to google. Was asking people get THEIR gear. Not everyone shops at the same place. And sometimes there are local stores that do custom gear. I would prefer to support local businesses when I can, rather than online retail giants.

Reactions: tennrich1
Yes I know how to google. Was asking people get THEIR gear. Not everyone shops at the same place. And sometimes there are local stores that do custom gear. I would prefer to support local businesses when I can, rather than online retail giants.
Buying from THAT LINK actually $upport$ THIS SITE!

Ya Goober!
51CN7kEk%2BBL.jpg

Staying in Kabad. Doing the big 3 out there again. Zion, Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon. Waiting and hoping for some tickets to a few other spots. Deciding on Utah or Arizona to build a ranch on. Gotta do something with this retirement.
I love Utah and northern Arizona. We have been to Zion and Bryce Canyon two of the last three years. We were lucky enough to get chosen in the daily lottery and hiked the Wave last October.

Attachments

• IMG_2215.jpeg
    IMG_2215.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2234.jpeg
    IMG_2234.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2223.jpeg
    IMG_2223.jpeg
    211.7 KB · Views: 5
I love Utah and northern Arizona. We have been to Zion and Bryce Canyon two of the last three years. We were lucky enough to get chosen in the daily lottery and hiked the Wave last October.
3rd time to all 3. Sadly we missed out on the lottery for the wave. Still on the bucket list. Nevada has similar hikes in Red Rock that were excellent. Currently looking for land in that area to build

3rd time to all 3. Sadly we missed out on the lottery for the wave. Still on the bucket list. Nevada has similar hikes in Red Rock that were excellent. Currently looking for land in that area to build
Donā€™t blame you for wanting to live there. Iā€™ve got 12 grandchildren here in East Tennessee or I would move tomorrow. If you have never eaten at Oscars in Springdale Utah do yourself a favor and eat there. You can thank me later. šŸ˜€

Reactions: chuckiepoo
those grey warmups that nico and the boys were wearing into the game last saturday night WERE FIRE!

Attachments

• warmups.jpg
    warmups.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: TAF

VN Store

Back