Drinkwitz outdoes Brian Kelly

Drinkwitz is like a really nerdy dad that all of the sudden decides later in life to become a football coach.... What a dork! (and that's coming from a self professed dork šŸ˜„)

Drink is obviously a freaking dork but I honestly thought the Brian Kelly one was worse. I think it was the oddly sexual grinding
Drink has routinely dry humped his assistant coaches in the locker room after a win. Iā€™ve heard it rumored itā€™s part of the interview process

He gives true Tim and Eric vibes.

TimandEric_Photo-by-Rickett-Sones-1024x768.jpg

merlin_16925171_e2e8e72f-0ccb-468c-8944-924ebd21ab96-articleLarge.jpg

Last edited:
If he were self-aware and had an actual personality, I would think he was going for cringe humor and it would work.

But no way I'm giving him that much credit.

The weird truth is these hype videos are known to get attention. That is why we keep seeing them. We are talking about it, and Mizzou is getting mentioned.

Reactions: pimo1
For most cringe

Enjoy

What happened to our youth? I'm 48yo now, but when I was 17/18, the most uncool place I could think of would be having my video taken with a man in his 40s pretending to play the guitar or dancing around with a man in his 60s. Thats how you get a bad nickname that lasts for life.

Random thought. Does anybody else think Dinkelwitz looks that guy in Harry Potter that got turned into a rat?

Reactions: Bearkat_Vol
ZZ described him to a Tennessee T when he called him a four eyed fat assā€¦

Being one myself I can spot em too

VN Store

Back