Drone show coming to Neyland this season

Hopefully, the UT sets trends with this. Drone swarms that create a walking or running frontiersman. Cheerleader(s). Announces next home games' date, time, and opponent. Portrays the Rock. Walking horse. State of Tennessee. Player scoring a TD, or even a FG. There are just so many creative ways to use a drone show, and bring ever greater attention to the UT, as a trendsetter. Not to mention being a recruiting tool. So many ways. I hope the UT has a wild and crazy idea person to help make this possible.

That drone show is cool but wonder about the logistics. How long to setup all those drones? Are all the batteries spent after that one show? Once setup, can they be ready to go at a moments notice?

I'm guessing it's a one and done sort of thing. Replacing all those batteries is probably too time consuming.

If schools start drone shows at games, to hell with FAA guidelines and regulations.

This has epic Stanford versus Cal prank war written all over it.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Disney has done a drone show two times a night all summer at Disney Springs. So it's very doable from a logistics standpoint. I'd love to see this incorporated on game day!

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back