Duke-Southern Illinois

hatvol96

This should be interesting. The Salukis are a value pack version of the West Virginia team that bounced Duke from the tournament last March. We'll see if the Blue Devils have become physically and mentally tougher.

Well, I'm hoping Duke has turned into a much tougher team down low. I love the style the Salukis play defense though. Anyone who thinks that Duke will have a cakewalk is badly mistaken.

I'll be watching. Not a Duke fan, but i'll admit i like watching them play sometimes.
Paulus is good for at least one fist pump after he hits a three and the other team calls a timeout.

Southern Illinois has decent, not exceptional talent. That said, nobody, and I mean nobody, plays harder.

Southern Illinois has decent, not exceptional talent. That said, nobody, and I mean nobody, plays harder.
Knight isn't dynamic on TV like in person, but his commentating is awesome. I think it's the subtleties, but I freaking love it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

That's classy...Coach K just called the kid who intentionally fouled Singler a "f****** pr**k" I understand you are standing up for your player, but that's not the way to do it.

That's classy...Coach K just called the kid who intentionally fouled Singler a "f****** pr**k" I understand you are standing up for your player, but that's not the way to do it.
my guess is that his comments were about the lack of a whistle.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

much better showing tonight by the Dukies IMO. Henderson is a baller and there are plenty of scorers on this team. good defensively, but not great.

On a side note, I wish ESPN would set up The General to do color commentary for all Duke games instead of Vitale.

VN Store

Back