Dulles Airport to be renamed?

I don’t really care what an airport is named, but this is why I get pizzed with the party that left me and the other one that’s never been for me. Don’t we have bigger issues to address? These just aren’t serious people doing any good work up there. I would vote against it in committee just to send that message to my colleagues if I were an R representative. But yes, the screeching will be from all those this throws into apoplexy when we know it’s very unlikely anyway.

Last edited:
Taking the time to create a bill like this is a lot more telling than the expected “screeching” when most people won’t take this seriously anyway

Taking the time to create a bill like this is a lot more telling than the expected “screeching” when most people won’t take this seriously anyway

Well, it keeps them from spending more time trying to think of ways to send Ukraine money...

I support anything that takes away from that.

And suddenly, I heard the screeching of thousands of voices...

Lulz

Gotta say I dont support this any more than I do the progressive idiots who want to rename everything. If someone builds a NEW airport then fine bust stop this renaming things with their own history for the popular flavor of the day.

Well the Dulles boys were trash but renaming it for a bigger clown doesn't fly. If they're going to rename it they should name it for John S. Mosby.

This is one of the few times I would agree with cancelling someone. The Dulles brothers were terrible individuals.

Might as well beat the rush and name everything after Xi Jinping with what the Chinese own already.

VN Store

Back