Dustin Lindsey Committed..

Lindsey's coach says he has committed but Lindsey hasn't said so yet so it's not official.

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Mar 15, 2005 10:59 PM
:snoring:

cc, it's really pointless to keep posting this. If a thread bores you then don't read it.

2,178 yards rushing and 42 TD. Southern Cal is one of the teams on his short list so if he's good enough for USC then i'll take him.
:D

Originally posted by vol_freak+Mar 15, 2005 10:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak &#064; Mar 15, 2005 10:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-checkerboard_charly@Mar 15, 2005 10:59 PM

cc, it&#39;s really pointless to keep posting this. If a thread bores you then don&#39;t read it. [/quote]
:lol:

How can you know if a thread bores you UNTIL you read it??

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Mar 16, 2005 10:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange &#064; Mar 16, 2005 10:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by vol_freak@Mar 15, 2005 10:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-checkerboard_charly
@Mar 15, 2005 10:59 PM

cc, it&#39;s really pointless to keep posting this. If a thread bores you then don&#39;t read it.

How can you know if a thread bores you UNTIL you read it?? [/quote]
I guess I was wrong ....

:dunno: :yikes: :question:

knowing duck..I would guess that his commentment will be strong and hold up until next years signing day. I really hope it is. I would love to watch him play big time college football every saturday. i hope warren will chose tennessee also. its gonna be awesome.

Originally posted by vol_freak+Mar 16, 2005 10:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Mar 16, 2005 10:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 16, 2005 10:31 AM
Originally posted by vol_freak@Mar 15, 2005 10:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-checkerboard_charly
@Mar 15, 2005 10:59 PM

cc, it&#39;s really pointless to keep posting this. If a thread bores you then don&#39;t read it.

How can you know if a thread bores you UNTIL you read it??

I guess I was wrong ....

:dunno: :yikes: :question: [/quote]
hey freak, why is it that i am the only one that u have to "discipline" on the board.

im not complaining, but man u are killing me.

everytime i post u seem to have something harsh or demeaning to say to me.

im just posting my opinion that this thread is boring. is that against the rules?

if it is let me know. cause i have a lot to complain about, when it comes to other posters.

i know i havent always been the most responsible poster, but the last couple of months i have not said or did anything worse than anyone else.

if u can, cut me some slack man.

i stay on this site all the time, and tell everyone i know that it is great. i am not here to piss anyone off or cause trouble. just to share my opinions and love of anything and everythin big orange.

Yo CBC, don&#39;t take it to heart. If you could just go back and read what people use to post about me......................

I&#39;m sure he is just fooling with you because you are a responsible vols fan and that you usually don&#39;t do things like that.

CC, check your PM&#39;s.

vols2345 I probably just don&#39;t like that smiley. I may have to take it down. That has to be one of the most irritating one&#39;s out there I think. And I am the one who added it to the board. :blink:

VN Store

Back