Early Predictions

However, beating Florida at home is a tough call, no matter what year it is.

Has someone been sleeping for the past few years? The Swamp just doesnt have the same mystic that it once had.

well two of the men are hitting it right on the nail, just don't know which two.

Originally posted by volbrian@May 17, 2005 7:49 PM
Has someone been sleeping for the past few years?  The Swamp just doesnt have the same mystic that it once had.
[snapback]95336[/snapback]​

when your 7-5, your darn right it doesnt have that "mystic"

but I assure you, The Swamp WILL be rockin come 9/17/05 :gun:

Originally posted by The Swamp@May 17, 2005 6:56 PM
when your 7-5, your darn right it doesnt have that "mystic"

but I assure you, The Swamp WILL be rockin come 9/17/05 :gun:
[snapback]95343[/snapback]​

well at least untill the fourth quarter when Ainge shuts them up.

and then we will see fireurban.com

Can't wait!!!

I am surprised they dont have South Carolina winning the UT/UF game

I don't see UF putting up 38 or 35 points on our defense this year....

Yeah. I can't wait to see chris roll out for the run then get smacked on his butt by Manhelona. Then when he tries it again smack on the but by Gaither. MAN I CAN"T WAIT.

Originally posted by vols2345@May 17, 2005 7:58 PM
and then we will see fireurban.com

Can't wait!!!
[snapback]95347[/snapback]​

that wont happen, i assure you

Originally posted by The Swamp@May 17, 2005 7:07 PM
that wont happen, i assure you
[snapback]95365[/snapback]​

Yeah right. I'm sure. Once yall lose 4 games this season it will start, then you will eat crow. I know these Gator fans, these boys are dumb as they get.

Back to the topic . . . It's mind blowing the way the media is drinking up the Urban Meyer Kool Aid (I guess that would be Gatorade?).

They may end up being that good, but come on - after multiple 5 loss seasons and a coaching change, they should at least have to win a couple of games before people start foaming at the mouth.

Well I guess thats just how it is. It looks like people are predicting close games though.

IF the gators install the option, and IF Chavis doesnt increase fundamental tackling skills(yards after 1st contact) as well as discipline in defensive keys and responsibilities.....it could be a heck of a lot closer than any Vol fan wants to see. Something to consider.

Originally posted by volbrian@May 17, 2005 7:34 PM
Let UF be the favs.  It will look better on UT when we beat them.
[snapback]95383[/snapback]​

Amen!! Everyone is saying how they can't believe UF is in the top-10. I hope they are ranked #1 when we go down and stomp the gators! The higher ranked Fla is when we play, the more impressive the victory is to pollsters. Like it or not, much of the Rose Bowl game is decided by humans.

Originally posted by volbrian@May 17, 2005 7:34 PM
Let UF be the favs.  It will look better on UT when we beat them.
[snapback]95383[/snapback]​

It's always a bit sweeter.

Being the underdog almost always plays in our favor.
Id prefer to be picked to do nothing this year than contend for the NC.

Seem's it keeps the focus, and everyones head on straight

Even with the Tough road sched this year, I cant see many if any teams putting up 35+pts on the 05 Vols D

UT wont be the underdog, theyre a top 5 team.......UF will be a top 10 team...great match, boy is it gonna be fun....oh yeah, you guys'll get yours :thefinger:

Just be sure that you come back on here after we beat you. Nobody likes a poor sport. I will be sure to keep track of all your post's for you.

Originally posted by The Swamp@May 17, 2005 8:20 PM
UT wont be the underdog, theyre a top 5 team.......UF will be a top 10 team...great match, boy is it gonna be fun....oh yeah, you guys'll get yours :thefinger:
[snapback]95413[/snapback]​

Of course we will be the underdogs. We will be playing "Almighty" Urban, the greatest thing in football, in the dreaded SWAMP.

WHy dont we just forfeit the game and save the charter fare down there.

:devilsmoke:

VN Store

Back