EJ Epperson, TE Humboldt

therickbol

I hope we end up offering him and he comes to UTK. He is a big athletic kid who sounds like he has a great work ethic and good character. There is a story on scout where he discusses his latest recruiting news. He does not have an offer from UTK but they are recruiting him. He attended the O&W game and really liked the atmosphere. I saw him play basketball at the State Tourney and he is an amazing athlete with a non-stop motor.

hvwarrior, do you know if the coaches have any plans to offer him soon?

Not sure. Not really heard anything on him. Per Rivals, he is listed as a WR at 6'4" 205 and a 4.5 40 which is ok. And, as the case with most West Tenn products, he holds offers from the two Mississippi schools.

Any other year and it would be a solid prospect, but with having only 20 scholorships this year and half of them already filled, I am not so sure if they should chase him that hard early because there is much better talent we are recruiting.

wow, we only have 20 scholly's, gotta be careful. I hope waiting on some bluechippers doesnt blow up in our face. Really our performance on the field this year is going to have a huge impact on how we recruit. If Phil has a subpar year, fans are going to be howling for his head and rivals will use that against us in the living rooms.

Rivals is off on his size and position. He is about 225 lbs. and he is a TE. He has a big frame and is very strong. He could play TE or DE.

VN Store

Back