Eric Berry

TennVols423

FOREVER a VOL!
Well i might be a little late on this but i havent been on the nation in a while, but i just seen on rivals that we moved to #3 class and ERIC BERRY is a committ

Well i might be a little late on this but i havent been on the nation in a while, but i just seen on rivals that we moved to #3 class and ERIC BERRY is a committ

Yup. Just a little late. But it's cool. I am still happy about him commiting:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Now the big question is where will Donald go.

sorry about being late, but ive been very busy with finals and work and the holidays....MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone

I heard Eric Berry had 4 picks in the AA practice today??..If anyone could give a summary of the practice report, it would be much appreciated.

someone posted it on volchat...there is a story on scout about mondays practice..but i dont have a membership..so i dont know what it says

does anyone know who eric berry is said to be recruiting in san antonio?? article on rivals

It says he has been hanging out and "recruiting" Ben Martin and Chris Donald. I think Donald and Martin both verbal to UT at the game.

BTW, the new stories on Berry sound great. He is going to be an absolute stud. It said today that he ran down the WR from Florida, who is suppose to be the fastest WR at the game, and even used the phrase "with ease."

It says he has been hanging out and "recruiting" Ben Martin and Chris Donald. I think Donald and Martin both verbal to UT at the game.

BTW, the new stories on Berry sound great. He is going to be an absolute stud. It said today that he ran down the WR from Florida, who is suppose to be the fastest WR at the game, and even used the phrase "with ease."

awesome.

Some of the message boards over there say that Alabama called Berry to see if he wanted to rethink his decision with Saban being there now.

Berry confirmed that Alabama called him to see if he had any interest. He said "no thanks."

Some of the message boards over there say that Alabama called Berry to see if he wanted to rethink his decision with Saban being there now.

Saban yelling and screaming at the kids. Saban with the HUGE ego. Saban lieing "I wont leave Michigan State for LSU" "I wont leave LSU I like it here" "I will not coach at Alabama"

Berry confirmed that Alabama called him to see if he had any interest. He said "no thanks."

I know its not a worry or anything I just think its telling that with his one phone call a week he contacts a UT commit. Should be an interesting two or three years til he bolts.

I'm not as concerned about Saban getting kids that would otherwise go to Tennessee... I'm more worried about what he does with the talent he does get to go to 'bama.

Bama ain't LSU. He doesn't even get an in-state monopoly on talent and the pool is no bigger than La. Plus, he had a better working system at LSU. Bama's recent history indicates alot of interference and very little patience.

Dont doubt Saban, he's turned it around everywhere except Miami and he's done it quickly

VN Store

Back