ESPN (computer) LOVES US!!!!!

Ole Miss at 16 is way too low. They have UGA at home (possible upset) and OU at home, where they should be favored. They are at LSU. Other than that, they should be heavily favored in all other games. Dodging the Vols, TX, Bama, Mizzou and A&M with only one really tough road game makes their schedule look pretty good.

Bama will not finish in the top 10. Their schedule is brutal: @ Wisconsin, UGA, @vols, Mizzou, @lsu, @OU, AU. They lose at least 3 and maybe as many as 5.

Just FYI, everyone referencing teams' schedules ITT I am pretty sure that is not a part of the numbers used by the ESPN FPI. It is simply who would be favored vs who on a neutral field based on all types of analytics. Your schedule is not a part of it.

Reactions: VAVol85 and Salvare
Just FYI, everyone referencing teams' schedules ITT I am pretty sure that is not a part of the numbers used by the ESPN FPI. It is simply who would be favored vs who on a neutral field based on all types of analytics. Your schedule is not a part of it.
You are probably right. But, PSU at #6 must reflect their really weak schedule. The only top 15 team they play is tOSU. Franklin is 3-17 against top 10 teams and one of those was over Utah. He's 12-26 against ranked teams. Not too good for a perennial pre-season top 10 team.

Reactions: onevol74
Sorry, just don't see Mizzu that high with what they lost.

GBO
Yeah, they lost their really dynamic D Coordinator to LSU and a lot to the NFL on D that will hurt. Their offense will be pretty good but losing the #1 RB in the SEC will hurt their consistent Offense IMO. They have a good QB in Cook and probably top WR Luther Burden in the SEC. I look for them to take a step back but IMO they do have the easiest schedule in the SEC although all SEC slates are pretty tough outings.

Sorry, just don't see Mizzu that high with what they lost.

GBO
Look at Missouri’s schedule and you will understand it a little better. Murray State, Buffalo, Boston College, Vandy, Texas A & M, UMass, Alabama, Auburn, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Miss State, Arkansas. Not much push back from that group except from Bama & Oklahoma.

VN Store

Back