Espn Isnt The Only Biased Media Source

I didn't think that was all that biased. He took some swipes at Pearl, but in the end left room for blame to be put on Billy Smith as well. I think he's just pointing out that there is more to this story than meets the eye . . . which there obviously is.

Did you read it?

I don't think thats a shot at Pearl or UT at all.

I think it was a pretty good article considering how ugly that whole situation is.

That wasn't a biased article. It was pretty well grounded and just left open the very likely scenario that there is more to the story.

This guy is getting ready to be on Basillio on AM 1180 sometime before 1:00. It should be interesting to hear how he comes across.

The article is a little edgy, but I don't know that I see bias here.

I really don't know this writer's history. There's obviously something very dark behind Pearl's refusal to release Smith, and I highly doubt the darkness lies within the UT athletic dept.

The interview with this guy was interesting. He said he intended to write an article bashing Pearl for signing Childress but not releasing Smith. He said after talking with everyone including Pearl he decided not to go that route. He mentioned today that he has no idea what is happening in that situation but he finds it very strange. He said he found out nothing that led him to believe that UT was cheating.

Furthermore, this guy is planning on writing another article on Tennessee and the whole coaching search and pump brothers thing. He said it was odd to him that we paid them when we already have a relationship and they pay us for wearing addidas.

VN Store

Back