ESPN RISE has Farragut ant number 8

tennesseefan31

There might already be a thread about this but ESPN RISE magazine has Farragut as the number 8 high school baseball team in the country. Just wondering, is anyone from there headed to UT?

It kills me seeing sumrall at number 3 my team played them in florida and were a 1a school in the state of tn and lost like 10-0 thru 5 which isnt bad considering were not that good this is the team that now owns the miss state record for most consecutive wins yet they didnt wanna play the best teams there im pretty sure farragut would walk up and down on them

I don't know anyone who is looking at UT but Farragut is always top 10.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Philip Pfeifer will be a high draft pick and may sign with a pro team. If he doesn't, he is going to Vandy.

Nicky Delmonico will also be drafted pretty highly, and he is signed with UGA.

They are the two best prospects and both are still Juniors.

What about Nick Williams?
He's the only FHS player I can think of off the top of my head..

Ole Todd cannot even get the players in his own backyard?

Well you know there is no way that Delmonico was going to come here regardless if gets to play at Georgia with his brother. Vandy also has a better track record as of late and with our program going straight into the crapper why would anyone want to come here at the moment :ermm:

I disagree.I'm from sumrall graduated last year won 2 state champs.sumrall jus got beat the other night after winning 65 straight games. Play a horrible team u play horrible play a great team u play great its all according to the competition an the effort u put out. After that many in a row that deserves a number 1 spot even if there's not the toughest competition in south miss. Glad to see farragut that high an hope they continue doin good as well as your team!
It kills me seeing sumrall at number 3 my team played them in florida and were a 1a school in the state of tn and lost like 10-0 thru 5 which isnt bad considering were not that good this is the team that now owns the miss state record for most consecutive wins yet they didnt wanna play the best teams there im pretty sure farragut would walk up and down on them
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back