ESPN: Under the Radar Game

barney

CFL Extra: Under The Radar Game - ESPN Video - ESPN

ESPN analysts have labeled Tennessee vs WKU their under the radar matchup and offer some pretty good analysis of the game.

Personally, while our passing game is mediocre, I think this offense could very well be the most physical from a rushing perspective that Western Kentucky will see all year, certainly more so than what they saw in Kentucky.

Yes, Austin-Peay is a terrible team but what we did to them for a half we will do to WKU for 60 minutes. Fully expecting a lot of points to be scored but I just don't think WKU will be able to keep up with us in the trenches.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

ESPN analysts have labeled Tennessee vs WKU their under the radar matchup and offer some pretty good analysis of the game.

Personally, while our passing game is mediocre, I think this offense could very well be the most physical from a rushing perspective that Western Kentucky will see all year, certainly more so than what they saw in Kentucky.

Yes, Austin-Peay is a terrible team but what we did to them for a half we will do to WKU for 60 minutes. Fully expecting a lot of points to be scored but I just don't think WKU will be able to keep up with us in the trenches.

Uhh...... I would hope so, given their schedule.

Our passing game is unknown at the moment, I wouldnt label it as mediocre until there is more evidence. If Worley comes out this game and goes 17-22 for 205 yards with 2 TDs, Id say our passing game is better than mediocre. Of course he could go 12-22 for 140 yards which would be mediocre.

Reactions: 2 people
I watched the WKU and UK game last week. WKU doesn't have many players (if any) on offense with break away speed. Their backs are quality, but i think Lane and Neal are better runners. I really didn't come away understanding the love people have for WKU's offense.

On defense, UK did very well when they put in Maxwell Smith. WKU had basically no pass rush and Smith was able to pick apart WKU's secondary.

I really don't expect us to lose and I'm not worried about it honestly.

Reactions: 2 people
I watched the WKU and UK game last week. WKU doesn't have many players (if any) on offense with break away speed. Their backs are quality, but i think Lane and Neal are better runners. I really didn't come away understanding the love people have for WKU's offense.

On defense, UK did very well when they put in Maxwell Smith. WKU had basically no pass rush and Smith was able to pick apart
WKU's secondary.

I agree 100%. GBO!!!!

On defense, UK did very well when they put in Maxwell Smith. WKU had basically no pass rush and Smith was able to pick apart WKU's secondary.

Anyone that watched the UK/WKU game and is worried about Tennessee know a thing about football... Both of those teams were just terrible...

I'd also add that I'm glad a lot of people are picking the Hilltoppers. Puts a lot of pressure on them to come through. Hopefully they feel that pressure.

Anyone that watched the UK/WKU game and is worried about Tennessee know a thing about football... Both of those teams were just terrible...

I know you didn't mean to leave a word out, but it sounds pretty bad for us the way its worded lol

Reactions: 1 person
Even if we win 60-0, ESPN will keep it Under the Radar. However, if anywhere during the game after the coin flip the game is tied, there will be an UPSET ALERT on the ticker.

We will crush these clowns by 30+ points

Borat-Very_Nice.jpg

VN Store

Back