ESPN

copper2

Do we have to let ESPN cover TN games? They don`t like us, no matter what UT does they always find something wrong with it. In 2000, when Gabney? did not catch the ball to win at TN, they said that if a game comes down to one bad call
you didn`t deserve to win anyway.But last night after having to eat their words they say that its not fair for a bad call to cost the gators the game. Well I say, HA HA Tn finally got righted for the wrong In 2000,Live by the crap die by the crap.HA HA HA. Get over it. ESPN SUCKS! I don`t like them and I wish they didn`t have to bring their trash in our house. They don`t have enough class to air a UT game or even be able to say our the name on their show. The people on this board know more about football then all of them morons put together. Let`s recap their pic`s of the year. LSU- Lost, Georgia will fall, they are barely hanging on.13 points won`t be enough to beat UT. And their offence is not hooking up.Well I`m sorry if this seems so nasty but I have to vent somehow, LOL I FEEL BETTER NOW!!! It was a great game though. I have a friend who`s a huge Georgia Fan he says their really worried about TN. He`s been watching the games.And says UT will come down there and get revenge this year. He says alot of fan`s are saying the same. I hope so.There was a lot of Georgia fans pulling for TN last night.

I agree, copper2. I just love it when we get the shaft by ESPN, and then them having to eat thier own words afterwards. Just keep doubting us, ESPN, and we'll keep proving you wrong!

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!

It has somehow become fashionable to hate ESPN. I may get stoned for this, but after maybe air, water and my golf clubs, ESPN is the next most vital ingredient in my life. :ph34r:

Originally posted by GAVol@Sep 19, 2004 8:16 PM
It has somehow become fashionable to hate ESPN. I may get stoned for this, but after maybe air, water and my golf clubs, ESPN is the next most vital ingredient in my life. :ph34r:

I think maybe it has more to do with some of the individuals. I don't think any of us could or would want to live without ESPN....I'm watching right now.

Originally posted by vol_freak+Sep 19, 2004 8:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Sep 19, 2004 8:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GAVol@Sep 19, 2004 8:16 PM
It has somehow become fashionable to hate ESPN.  I may get stoned for this, but after maybe air, water and my golf clubs, ESPN is the next most vital ingredient in my life.  :ph34r:

I think maybe it has more to do with some of the individuals. I don&#39;t think any of us could or would want to live without ESPN....I&#39;m watching right now. [/quote]
You&#39;re probably right. But people need to understand that half of what those "experts" say on the air is what a producer told them to say in a preshow meeting. It&#39;s all about putting on a show.

lets face it it&#39;s the "jerry springer" mentality these days, they have to pay goobs to talk that trash to make thier show better, and I love it when they&#39;re choking on thier mistakes, makes victory that much sweeter&#33; :ph34r:

Yeah, definitley provides an underdog mentality. That not only makes victory sweeter, but my bet is that it would actually push the team harder. Even though they do talk crap... I constantly watch Sports Center.

And I&#39;m suprised that the smiley hasn&#39;t been used in this thread yet.

:espn:

Originally posted by allvol@Sep 20, 2004 8:53 AM
Trev Alberts is a complete idiot&#33;

Tony Barnhart was at our TD Club last year and I asked him about Mark May and Trev Alberts. His exact words were, "Mark May is one of the most intelligent and thoughtful people I know, and Trev . . . well . . . he went to Nebraska."

If they were worth a damn they would be coaching instead of running their mouths. Think about it. These are the guys who didn&#39;t have a job.

Originally posted by Volstorm@Sep 20, 2004 11:29 PM
If they were worth a damn they would be coaching instead of running their mouths. Think about it. These are the guys who didn&#39;t have a job.

Exactly&#33; You&#39;ve got to laugh every time you hear somebody like Lee Corso, Jim Donnan or Bill Curry give an "expert" opinion. If they really knew what they were talking about they&#39;d still have a coaching job.

It has somehow become fashionable to hate ESPN. I may get stoned for this, but after maybe air, water and my golf clubs, ESPN is the next most vital ingredient in my life. 

AMEN&#33;

My cable company just picked up WGN and CSS. Cub games are great but CSS is a present from god&#33; What a station&#33; :rocks:

Eventually all WGN&#39;s Fresh Prince of Bel Air reruns will get on your nerves, but no doubt CSS is a wonderful station.

I&#39;m pretty sure Comcast Sports is like grits, sweet tea and quality college football - only available in the south...

I was watching the Philip Fulmer show and a program on the Rome Braves the other day from South FLorida..awsome&#33; I feel like I’m home with those cheesball commercials....I LOVE IT&#33; :worship: :yourock:

Ah, regional... We have Fox Sports Northwest. It&#39;s okay, although I&#39;m not a particularly big fan of any of the sports teams from Oregon or Washington.

Originally posted by GAVol@Sep 21, 2004 8:47 AM
I&#39;m pretty sure Comcast Sports is like grits, sweet tea and quality college football - only available in the south...

If it covers all of the SEC, it should be shown everywhere&#33;&#33;&#33; I cant get it in Louisiana but I heard they show things about LSU....... :angry:

Originally posted by la.lovesorange+Sep 21, 2004 6:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (la.lovesorange @ Sep 21, 2004 6:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GAVol@Sep 21, 2004 8:47 AM

If it covers all of the SEC, it should be shown everywhere&#33;&#33;&#33; I cant get it in Louisiana but I heard they show things about LSU....... :angry: [/quote]
I can&#39;t get CSS at home because of the local cable monopoly- but just about every podunk town that I travel to in Georgia has it.

All of you living in the south should be happy that they get COMCAST or Jefferson Pilot. I have to rely on ESPN and the major affiliates, as well as gameplan if I&#39;m to see any major SEC games, otherwise I&#39;m stuck with the SH*TTY PAC-10 games (YUCK&#33;). It was nice this past weekend to get back to God&#39;s country and be in the south once again. Being in "BIG ORANGE COUNTRY" once again took ten years off my life.

:bow:

Originally posted by milohimself@Sep 21, 2004 5:13 PM
Ah, regional... We have Fox Sports Northwest. It&#39;s okay, although I&#39;m not a particularly big fan of any of the sports teams from Oregon or Washington.

We also have Fox Sports South as well as Turner South. FSS and TS can both be viewed on Directv, Dish and Cable. :good:

However, CSS can only be viewed on Comcast and Charter Cable systems. :bad:

VN Store

Back