ESPNU Special

They said they'd look at what Fla's offense needs to do to win tomorrow...this should be fun.

It is coming up after the break. Not sure what it is, it just said his name. ESPN

Pretty much just went over what Florida needs to do, to win. They said if Florida keeps a four man backfield then Driskel plays better and they should be fine. Then they drooled over Floridas defense and their third down percentages. Said nothing about Tennessee.

Pretty much just went over what Florida needs to do, to win. They said if Florida keeps a four man backfield then Driskel plays better and they should be fine. Then they drooled over Floridas defense and their third down percentages. Said nothing about Tennessee.

All I have seen about UT today has been negative. They will talk about Arian Foster and what MO has done. But no metion on the florida game in regards to us all they talk about is how florida is going to win and what they need to do to win. But nothing said about UT. When we do something bad ESPN is all over it. But when its something good you don't hear nothing about it. Espn SUCKS! GO VOLS!

Reactions: 2 people
All I have seen about UT today has been negative. They will talk about Arian Foster and what MO has done. But no metion on the florida game in regards to us all they talk about is how florida is going to win and what they need to do to win. But nothing said about UT. When we do something bad ESPN is all over it. But when its something good you don't hear nothing about it. Espn SUCKS! GO VOLS!

True story

UT hasn't done anything good. What's ESPN suppose to talk about? Our AWESOME performance against Oregon? Our stellar QB play? I'm not a huge ESPN fan but let's be realistic.

Sorry. I misread. It said bones jones. Deepest apologies. Pathetic on my part

Maybe that is a little foreshadowing. Hopefully our team goes all Bones Jones on the Gators today. Bones is nothing but a straight badass and is looking to destroy tonight during his fight in Toronto.

VN Store

Back