ETSU Lady Bucs

sickemsmokey10

play Oklahoma State tonight at 6 eastern. Lady Bucs make their first ever trip to the NCAA's! E-T! S-U! Go Bucs! Go! :rock:

I'm with ya Smokey. Go Bucs go... until they meet up with either ODU or the Lady Vols

are you at ETSU right now?

I'm 5 minutes from campus and it's on here... 31-19 Ok St

am at home in Morristown right now, which is only about and hour or so away from campus. You'd think since I'm in EAST TENNESSEE I'd get the EAST TENNESSEE state game

i looked at the coverage map and the ETSU-OK ST feed was extremely small. Basically it looked like Oklahoma and extreme upper east tn and southwest virginia. The region was essentially the same market WJHL had when I worked there. It cuts off in about the middle of Greene County.

i looked at the coverage map and the ETSU-OK ST feed was extremely small. Basically it looked like Oklahoma and extreme upper east tn and southwest virginia. The region was essentially the same market WJHL had when I worked there. It cuts off in about the middle of Greene County.

lame

not being rude, but seeing how the mini dome fills up to about 1/45 of capacity (fire marshal capacity, not actual mini dome capacity) for the women's games, you can't really blame ESPN

not being rude, but seeing how the mini dome fills up to about 1/45 of capacity (fire marshal capacity, not actual mini dome capacity) for the women's games, you can't really blame ESPN

i feel ya man. i help do basketball games for asun.tv and while running the camera under the goal at a women's game the producer said at halftime "get shot of the crowd" I was just like "uhhh...there's really nobody to shot" so I ended up getting a few close ups of Tiggs and Pigram lol

VN Store

Back