eugene hayes

vols2345

Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
can anyone read the story on scout.com . i dont have it. it says he is no longer commited so doesnt look like he is comming here.

I cant help ya there...but it also says he isn't on rivals either as he backed off our commitment apparently......It's been a rumor that he didn't make the grades for this fall and would have to go juco for a year....but doesn't all D-1 colleges have the same standard? or am i wrong?

Some schools don't have to abide by the same standards - they are called partial qualifiers - Michale Oher who commited to Ole Miss can't get in b/c of his ACT score - now he has to find a partial qualifier school to get into and Memphis has apparently said F'em... :shakeit:

Clemson now leads.....blah..blah...blah. No big surprise. This guy is a bit of a head case who you can't take seriously at all when he says something. I believe Clemson hi about his 6th new leader of the year. I expect him to make that visit to FSU and come back saying it was great trip and FSU now leads. As talked about before, he will not qualify so it is a bit irrelevant other than to "pad the rankings". Clemson fans are rejoicing, they shouldn't get their hopes up. His coach and mother wants him at FSU. His coach said he sit down with him and pointed out that the LB situation at Tennessee was not good for him. Daddy Bowden is gonna hurt Baby Bowdens feelings here real soon.

How can he say the LB situation will not be good for him at UT? After Simon, Gaither and Mitchell all graduate after this year all of the younger guys will have equal opportunities to win the LB jobs. I can't believe these guys getting scared off because of a little depth. It doesn't matter where you go to school at you are going to have to beat somebody else out to win a job. They aren't just going to hand it to you.

How many non qualifiers can we afford with the new NCAA (gestapo) rules that have been passed anyway?

recruits are fickle talking about them before Feb 2 is somewhat futile

VN Store

Back