Evan and Elliott's jersey #s

SmokeyFTW

Hard Work Beats Talent...
This might not be thread worthy, but I'm starting it anyways.

I was watching some new highlights from the twins, and noticed there jersey #'s.
Evans was wearing #1
Elliott was wearing #4
Pretty cool. I imagine there reppin those for EB #14. If y'all already knew that, then my bad. I didn't know.

Reactions: 10 people

I was watching some new highlights from the twins, and noticed there jersey #'s.
Evans was wearing #1
Elliott was wearing #4
Pretty cool. I imagine there reppin those for EB #14. If y'all already knew that, then my bad. I didn't know.

When there's doubt in your head, don't start a thread. :yes:

Reactions: 8 people
That is pretty cool. Does this mean they will be 2 and 9 here, since EB has taken Inky's #?

Evans was wearing #1
Elliott was wearing #4

Soon

Evans was wearing #1
Elliott was wearing #4

They are wearing those numbers because once they get to TN we will be #1 for 4 years!!!!! :rock:

Reactions: 1 person

Evans was wearing #1
Elliott was wearing #4

Actually, these 2 digits make up #41 as well. This little known fact is blowing up the OP's hypothesis...

Evan / Elliot's Reaction to this Thread..

tumblr_m9l45nloLf1r1vc1c.gif

HOW DID HE FIGURE IT OUT ..

Aww... Did your feelings get hurt?

You said yourself, "This might not be worthy of a thread."

Ha not quite, just was waiting on that first person to bash the thread and just so happend to be you. So no my feelings are just fine.

Reactions: 1 person
Evan / Elliot's Reaction to this Thread.. HOW DID HE FIGURE IT OUT ..

There was no figuring it out, just happend to notice it. It could just be a coincidence. I don't know, but I'd like to think that's the reason.

VN Store

Back