Evans a Dawg

tnvolsfan4

Well i guess we will be tearing him a new one with out wide recievers. Go VOLS by the way Shelly is a Vol according to my source in the program. ;)

I am brand new to the site....I see that you have a "source".....does this mean that you have an inside scoop....is your "source" reliable because that would be an exciting bit of news!!!!

lets just say that i post on volquest and gridscape and have done so for the last 5 years. My source is a coach on the team that is my cousin. He is from a town just 40 miles from me :good. I reported schaeffer to the vols 20 days before he announced the day before signing day last year. :bs:

Well, I always thought that my source was good, but I am just Phillip Fulmer......don't listen to me!

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Jan 23, 2005 5:10 PM
Well, I always thought that my source was good, but I am just Phillip Fulmer......don't listen to me!

:lol:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Jan 23, 2005 2:10 PM

I've got a slight inclination to believe you might NOT be CPF. Maybe I'm just a skeptic, though.

Originally posted by milohimself+Jan 23, 2005 6:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (milohimself @ Jan 23, 2005 6:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Orangewhiteblood@Jan 23, 2005 2:10 PM
Well, I always thought that my source was good, but I am just Phillip Fulmer......don&#39;t listen to me&#33;

I&#39;ve got a slight inclination to believe you might NOT be CPF. Maybe I&#39;m just a skeptic, though. [/quote]
You just keep on hating......hater&#33; :lol:

VN Store

Back