Everything is all Wright in Miami

Wright had a great start to preseason against the Falcons last night. He was their leading rusher with 55 yds on 5 attempts. He also had a rushing TD. He looked like a NFL back already. He was fast and powerful.

Dolphins are absolutely loaded at RB if Wright ends up being a beast

He was insanely underrated in the draft
I agree, he fits the mold of RBs in the league today to a perfect T. Excellent Acceleration, Top End Speed, and maybe the most underrated part of his game bc he didn’t do as much at UT but being able to catch outta the backfield. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jaylen Wright has a breakout year for MIA.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
RB position may be devalued in the NFL but Wright is one of the few that is tailored made for it. He will play for a long while if his body holds up for him

Living now in South Florida, I have wanted a reason to pull for the Fins. Now I got one!!

Good luck Mr. Wright and be looking over your shoulder Mr. Mostert and Achane, cuz the Wright Thing is a coming!!

obviously he is playing against at best backup nfl players but already showing his burst of speed

Loved it when Wright turned the corner and the Play by Play guy yelled & shut that silly color dude up-- "Lookout here goes Wright"!! The "color commentator" would have kept on babbling......

I agree, he fits the mold of RBs in the league today to a perfect T. Excellent Acceleration, Top End Speed, and maybe the most underrated part of his game bc he didn’t do as much at UT but being able to catch outta the backfield. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jaylen Wright has a breakout year for MIA.
It may surprise you to know that JW was tied for 3rd on the team in receptions and tied for 4th in the SEC among all RBs. To your point there's no way the NFL people didn't take that into consideration.

Reactions: SonOfGodVolforlife

VN Store

Back