Everything Orange - Dylan Sampson

What an articulate, team- and community-oriented, values-driven young man. He's going to be a leader all his life, whether on the field or in a boardroom, on stage or in his own home. Leader.

Go Vols!

p.s. I see what you mean about the interviewer, Volly Girl. She did a GREAT job. Really quick mind and insightful questions.

Last edited:
Maybe the best thing about Dylan is he is one of many Vols who believe in Jesus Christ as our Savior. He exemplifies the teachings of our Lord, and I am proud he plays for the Vols!
Maybe Dylan himself puts it best:

“Faith has always played a major role in my life, and growing up around it was a major reason why. Although I have been through and seen many dark times within my family, myself, and this world alone, I have learned that keeping faith and Jesus close through good and bad times creates a strong foundation.”

IMG_3041-300x300.jpg

Dylan Sampson - For Future Generations - His Huddle

D Samp is leading the nation in touchdowns and points through week 4. When is the Heisman conversation going to start?
Sadly he is a player of substance and skill and apparently you need hype garbage like Deon to get invited to the party if you don't go to UGA or Alabama

DS a great role model and he's just one of fine young men on the Hill right now.

This is one of my favorite parts about CJH's teams. Not only are they talented, they are good young men. Look at some of the issues that we had in the past, and some of the issues that Georgia has been having. I know the media pundits hate the fact that we are good again and our players stay out of trouble.

What an articulate, team- and community-oriented, values-driven young man. He's going to be a leader all his life, whether on the field or in a boardroom, on stage or in his own home. Leader.

Go Vols!

p.s. I see what you mean about the interviewer, Volly Girl. She did a GREAT job. Really quick mind and insightful questions.

Maintained a 4.0 gpa in high school. There are no limits to what Sampson can do as long as he keeps that kind of focus.

“This was just a great call that we really didn’t rep this much in practice this week, the little option with me and Nico,” Sampson said about Tennessee’s third down speed option call with himself and Nico Iamaleava. “Great call by coach Halzle and coach Heup. You’ve got Dayne [Davis] running out there, I just need him to get a piece on him. The field was so hard to cut on. The grass was high, it was slippery. So I was just trying to get the first down. So, even on that play, I couldn’t really cut. I was just trying to go full speed, downhill, and get the first down.”

Reactions: chuckiepoo
First of all, Sarah Detwiler does a fantastic job as the host. And Dylan is going to end up one of my all time favorite players, for so many reasons.

Pretty sure I went to school with a Detwiler but I’m quite a bit older than this one. Wonder if it was an older sister or cousin? Anybody know if she’s got family around the tri cities?

VN Store

Back