Exclusive audio leaked of left-wing activists training & planning to disrupt TN special session...

BreatheUT

I see that pretty girl swag.
Exclusive: Secret Recordings of Far-Left Activists Reveal Plans to Disrupt Lawmakers’ Special Session to Address Public Safety in August

The Tennessee Star has obtained an audio recording of a group of far-Left agitators who met over the weekend to discuss plans to disrupt the Tennessee legislature’s August special session on “public safety,” which critics say is really an effort by Governor Lee to pass red flag laws and other gun control measures.

The recording, which is nearly two hours in length, provides insight into what the political Left is planning, from legitimate protesting up to and including possible acts of domestic terrorism.

Over the coming days, The Star will be releasing portions of the audio in several different news stories.

Exclusive: Secret Recordings of Far-Left Activists Reveal Plans to Disrupt Lawmakers' Special Session to Address Public Safety in August - Tennessee Star

"The Executive Director of Tennessee Advocates for Planned Parenthood, Francie Hunt, was also in attendance.

At the beginning of the event, Edwards alluded to the fact that Planned Parenthood was funding the day’s activities.

“Keep in mind, the special session is August 21st, so everything we learn here today is to be applied towards the special session,” she said. “So, we are investing in y’all as activists, with the promise that y’all will show up when we need you to show up. Including August, but also I know some of y’all aren’t from Nashville so we’re trusting y’all to go back in your communities, share this information and f*** it up when it needs to happen.”

So the anti-life abort 'em when they come out of the womb pro baby killers care about gun control now?

Exclusive: Radical Leftists Will Have Armed Security for August Special Session ‘Protests’

In secret audio obtained by The Tennessee Star, radical leftists who plan to “protest” the upcoming August special session of the General Assembly say they have armed security at the ready.

“Also, like there are groups in Nashville who do this – keep in mind – who like, if at any point you need armed security at a protest, there are people who we trust as a community to show up and do that,” said an organizer of the Saturday meeting.

The Star obtained the audio from an inside source who attended the meeting, and will be releasing it in bits in the days to come.

Exclusive: Radical Leftists Will Have Armed Security for August Special Session 'Protests' - Tennessee Star

Reactions: StarRaider
Exclusive: Secret Recordings of Far-Left Activists Reveal Plans to Disrupt Lawmakers’ Special Session to Address Public Safety in August

The Tennessee Star has obtained an audio recording of a group of far-Left agitators who met over the weekend to discuss plans to disrupt the Tennessee legislature’s August special session on “public safety,” which critics say is really an effort by Governor Lee to pass red flag laws and other gun control measures.

The recording, which is nearly two hours in length, provides insight into what the political Left is planning, from legitimate protesting up to and including possible acts of domestic terrorism.

Over the coming days, The Star will be releasing portions of the audio in several different news stories.

Exclusive: Secret Recordings of Far-Left Activists Reveal Plans to Disrupt Lawmakers' Special Session to Address Public Safety in August - Tennessee Star
why are they only releasing portions?

So let me get this straight... a far left group plans to try to disrupt legislative sessions in which they're plan is to try and pass gun control measures?

Probably more site hits is the only thing I can think of.

From what I understand though the training audio tape is two hours long.
I am thinking it lets them sell the story they want to, but may not be telling the whole story. I just don't trust any media.

I am thinking it lets them sell the story they want to, but may not be telling the whole story. I just don't trust any media.

Yeah I agree that's probably factors into it but sometimes some of it is possibly not clear or a little boring. How likely is it that people will listen to two straight hours?

Our idiot RINO Republicuck governor brought this on the state.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Former Nashville Public Radio Reporter Offered Media Training at Far-Left Activist Planning Session

A former Nashville Public Radio reporter spoke at a far-left activist planning session as left-wing agitators plan to disrupt August’s special session of the Tennessee General Assembly.

The Tennessee Star received secret audio recordings of the meeting and has reported extensively on the contents of those recordings.

Blake Farmer worked for Nashville Public Radio as a senior healthcare reporter until the end of February. He now works at Wellvana, an organization that says it brings “technology, tools, dedicated resources, and expertise you need to navigate the ever-changing world of healthcare,” as that company’s Head of Content.

Though The Star does not have the recording of Farmer’s actual speech, he was introduced at the beginning of the event by Julie Edwards, the Advocacy & Organizing manager for Planned Parenthood of Tennessee and North Mississippi.

Edwards works in the same role for Tennessee Advocates for Planned Parenthood, the pro-abortion group’s political activism arm, which hosted the Saturday get-together for the left-wing agitators.

Edwards said that Farmer would be giving the group tips on dealing with the media, should they encounter any while protesting.

The Star reached out to Wellvana to see if his appearance at the gathering was acceptable to the company but did not hear back. The Star also asked Nashville Public Radio if Farmer’s appearance at the gathering could lead readers and listeners to believe the station has a left-wing bias. Nashville Public Radio did not return a comment request.

Farmer himself did not return a comment request.

The left-wing agitators are targeting several locations around the city for potentially violent interactions with law enforcement entities, private organizations, and the Metro Council. They also plan to harass Republican lawmakers and have armed “security” at their rallies.

Gov. Bill Lee (R) called the special session to address gun control in the wake of the mass shooting at The Covenant School at the end of March.

Lee is insisting on implementing red flag laws in the state, a proposition which Republican lawmakers have deemed a “non-starter.”

Meanwhile, the public eagerly awaits the release of a manifesto left behind by The Covenant School shooter, Audrey Elizabeth Hale, who identified as transgender. That manifesto is expected to explain the motive for the shooting, but its release has been slow-rolled by both the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD).

Multiple lawsuits have been filed, including one by The Star News Network, demanding its release.

Former Nashville Public Radio Reporter Offered Media Training at Far-Left Activist Planning Session - Tennessee Star

The Professor
May 19, 2023 at 9:09 am
Is this the foundation for an insurrection, the same that was applied to those involved on January 6th. If these people, these bullies, are intent on disrupting the work of the people then they should prosecuted accordingly. This is the Sal Alinsky model advocated by Obama and Hillary to divide then sub-divide the people. This is what George Soros funds, specifically actions the disrupt society. I would not be surprised if ANTIFA and BLM join the protest. I do hope there is sufficient law enforcement available to completely shut down this left wing plan.

Price
May 19, 2023 at 6:19 am
Shameful!

But he did work for NPR, better known as USA’s Communist Radio outlet

Reactions: Orangeburst
A master class in how to disrupt clowns coming from out of town without having to use a blackjack. Frustrate them by having to use time and money for nothing.

CCW
May 19, 2023 at 5:06 pm
Reschedule, cancel, reschedule, cancel, Zoom and stay at home. Get creative Nashville.
If Billy Lee does not take evasive action, he will have “Aug 6th” to deal with.

Reactions: Orangeburst
So let me get this straight... a far left group plans to try to disrupt legislative sessions in which they're plan is to try and pass gun control measures?
Yeah, I'm not following. Bill Lee may be doing this to target the rainbow crowd after the Nashville shooting, but this is dangerous legislation either way. And if Lee is doing this, then these leftists see this as a means to disarm them.

I'm not sure who is in the right on this... well, back up. If Bill Lee is pushing for red flag laws of any type, then he is in the wrong, certainly.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Yeah, I'm not following. Bill Lee may be doing this to target the rainbow crowd after the Nashville shooting, but this is dangerous legislation either way. And if Lee is doing this, then these leftists see this as a means to disarm them.

I'm not sure who is in the right on this... well, back up. If Bill Lee is pushing for red flag laws of any type, then he is in the wrong, certainly.

The leftists are trying to use this opportunity to their advantage Lee is giving them to put gun legislation in the TN laws. In a weird twist, they are secretly discussing some of them being armed like their own security force.

The leftists are trying to use this opportunity to their advantage Lee is giving them to put gun legislation in the TN laws. In a weird twist, they are secretly discussing some of them being armed like their own security force.
Are you suggesting Lee is playing 4D chess with this red flag legislation?

Are you suggesting Lee is playing 4D chess with this red flag legislation?

I'm not really suggesting anything about Lee. If you want to know my thoughts on Lee. He is not one of the great conservative governors out there. He's not terrible either. Just above average.

It's clear Lee has no clue you don't cave to the left. Here he is talking "common sense" changes, yet they plan to disrupt his discussions to push even more of a leftist agenda.

I'm not really suggesting anything about Lee. If you want to know my thoughts on Lee. He is not one of the great conservative governors out there. He's not terrible either. Just above average.

It's clear Lee has no clue you don't cave to the left. Here he is talking "common sense" changes, yet they plan to disrupt his discussions to push even more of a leftist agenda.

In fact, Bill Lee is a terrible Governor.

Cato ranks Gov. Lee last of Republican governors in fiscal report card - Main Street Media of Tennessee

Bill Lee is an absentee governor if there ever was one. Name one damn thing this man has done for the state since he was elected?

There are varying opinions on Lee. One of my bigger gripes is caving to leftists led corporations or that covid idea were he felt the need to offer airfare or something like that for people to visit Tennessee like we're thirsting for tourism.
Didn’t he already cave to Ford to get them to build a plant in West TN?

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back