F I R E D up, down n South La

ORANGEADDICT

Butch Please!!!!!!!
So I'm stationed in Louisiana now as far south as you can go in LSU lover hell. And I am ready for some TN football, and for the first time in 11 years I'm not alone. Two other tennesseeans are stationed with me on base. It's great to talk Tennessee somewhere besides on the computer. I hope those of you who get to go to Neyland will soak up every single moment. I know I'll be spending a lot on pay per view this year. I can't wait!!!! Go big orange!!!! I hear the talking heads in Nashville say we won't win 5? Is that true? I think if we get 7!that will be some good foundation to build on. So I ask , are 7 wins a reasonable hope?
Go vols:rock::rock::rock::salute::salute:

Reactions: 9 people
I believe 7 wins is very realistic. Thank you and your buddies for your services, im glad you finally got some other good old boys to talk UT with. GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: 4 people
No I'm on grand isle.... Google earth that.... My cutter ( uscgc sturgeon) ties up to station grand isle. Very small base on a very small Cajun island. God I miss Tennessee.

Reactions: 1 person
So I'm stationed in Louisiana now as far south as you can go in LSU lover hell. And I am ready for some TN football, and for the first time in 11 years I'm not alone. Two other tennesseeans are stationed with me on base. It's great to talk Tennessee somewhere besides on the computer. I hope those of you who get to go to Neyland will soak up every single moment. I know I'll be spending a lot on pay per view this year. I can't wait!!!! Go big orange!!!! I hear the talking heads in Nashville say we won't win 5? Is that true? I think if we get 7!that will be some good foundation to build on. So I ask , are 7 wins a reasonable hope?
Go vols:rock::rock::rock::salute::salute:

I've been following The Vols since the 70's, and this is the least excited I've been for a season opener in a long time.

Reactions: 3 people
For me it's that feeling of being home on Saturday , it's hard to explain. When those vols run out I feel like I'm at home....

Thanks you for your service OP!

Nice red in you avitar!!! If you are still there in late Sept, October, it should be Redfish City where you are!

Reactions: 2 people
I've been following The Vols since the 70's, and this is the least excited I've been for a season opener in a long time.

If you can't excited about what's happening now, I'm not sure why you bother. Or maybe I just don't understand what you're saying.

Reactions: 7 people
Well I feel your pain but at least your not in bamer, buckeye, blojan, or noter lame land. Colorado is Cornholer land even when the Buffs were good. But the Cornholers are just fanatics, not very arrogant and respectful.

At least the hometown team is Air Force...Air Power baby!

If you can't excited about what's happening now, I'm not sure why you bother. Or maybe I just don't understand what you're saying.

Some people dance and shout when they feel the spirit, others sit and watch.

Hey man I know how ya feel. I'm also in the CG stationed up in New England. I transfer next summer though so hoping to get to warmer weather. It tough sledding being away from home, good luck down there in South Louisiana.

GO Big Orange!!

VN Store

Back