Facebook monitored private messages and shared with FBI

Dropped all social media in 2017. One of the best decisions I ever made. Though I do spend alot of time on here, BUT that’s different!

Agree with this. I went cold turkey at some point on SM like a smoker dropping a cigarette habit. It was a good decision for me.

Reactions: VOLS INC.
8 weeks but from what I understand the Biden Administration DOJ might be hatching a plan to help democrats during the midterms. They know their goose is cooked if Republicans win. This is the dirtiest adminstration ever.

DOJ Refuses to Release Its Plan to Implement Biden’s Voting Initiative

Despite a court-imposed September 8 deadline, the Justice Department has failed to produce its strategic plan to implement President Biden’s directive regarding voter registration and participation.

On March 7, 2021, Biden issued an executive order requiring federal agencies to submit within 200 days their plans to promote voter participation. This directive, EO 14019, was premised on the fiction that “many Americans, including people of color, confront significant obstacles to exercising that fundamental right” (to vote). The Foundation for Government Accountability (FGA), the public-interest group that filed the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request seeking disclosure from the DOJ, says there has been no explanation from Main Justice for its resistance to release relevant documents.

In a lawsuit it filed shortly after the directive, FGA noted the observation of many congressional Republicans that EO 14019 bore a striking resemblance to “a federal election takeover plan crafted by the radical left-leaning group known as Demos.” This plan, the lawmakers said, “called for the weaponization of the DOJ” for the purpose of imposing federal standards on the states. To attempt this in light of the fact that the Constitution essentially commits elections to the states is worrisome enough. But here, Biden is attempting to proceed by federal executive fiat, under circumstances in which the Constitution reserves only to Congress the prerogative of altering states’ election procedures.

DOJ Refuses to Release Its Plan to Implement Biden’s Voting Initiative | National Review

Fascism/corporatism... no getting around this.

Facebook Spied On Private Messages Of "Conservative Right-Wing Individuals", Then Reported To FBI For Domestic Terrorism | ZeroHedge

As the New York Post's Miranda Devine writes, "Under the FBI collaboration operation, somebody at Facebook red-flagged these supposedly subversive private messages over the past 19 months and transmitted them in redacted form to the domestic terrorism operational unit at FBI headquarters in Washington, DC, without a subpoena."

"It was done outside the legal process and without probable cause," said one of the whistleblowers, who spoke on condition of anonymity. "Facebook provides the FBI with private conversations which are protected by the First Amendment without any subpoena."

Fascism/corporatism... no getting around this.

Facebook Spied On Private Messages Of "Conservative Right-Wing Individuals", Then Reported To FBI For Domestic Terrorism | ZeroHedge

As the New York Post's Miranda Devine writes, "Under the FBI collaboration operation, somebody at Facebook red-flagged these supposedly subversive private messages over the past 19 months and transmitted them in redacted form to the domestic terrorism operational unit at FBI headquarters in Washington, DC, without a subpoena."

"It was done outside the legal process and without probable cause," said one of the whistleblowers, who spoke on condition of anonymity. "Facebook provides the FBI with private conversations which are protected by the First Amendment without any subpoena."

I think what's most shocking is the accusation that FB was/is using an algorithm to snoop in people private messages, then are proactively sending this to the feds without warrant. Then after they've gotten the leads, they seek the warrant for messages they've already read to make it look official. Then they surveil citizens which has generally turned up nothing.

VN Store

Back