Fallujah--Two Years Later

therealUT

Rational Thought Allowed?
This is what our military faced in Fallujah. Our military still faces these obstacles every day in Iraq.
Slide6.jpg

Slide17.jpg

Slide18.jpg

Slide34.jpg

Slide35.jpg

Slide38.jpg

Slide50.jpg

Slide53.jpg

Call them what you will but their methods are working.
Considering that Bush will not pull out of Iraq, they have to hold on for at least another 3 years (until the 2009 rotation schedule is complete,) until their methods are declared to have worked.

Considering we're in their turf, the borders are pourous, and their numbers as history has proven can be constantly replenished, I'd say the odds are in their favor.

I give Israel as the best example. They are not limited in tactics and methods like we are. They have gone to extreme measures and have had no qualms about taking out top leadership.

It is very difficult to fight an enemy that has engrained in their minds a centuries old mentality of warfare against infidels. Guerilla warfare is natural to them as well as actually throwing ones body to the battle.

Honestly I think the best hope is to take out the braintrusts of these groups. They will always try to hit us. But if we limit them to Molotov cocktail type attacks, we're better off than Khobar, WTC, Madrid, Bali, etc.

VN Store

Back