Fans that fear WKU

UTK

Stop. You're embarrassing yourselves. They best UK. Again. Who cares? We beat WKU by at least 17. We're going to run all over them. That's all.

Reactions: 8 people
This thing scares the hell out of me.

WKU_Big_Red.png

Reactions: 19 people
I dont fear them, but you better respect them or you will get your azz kicked, we are not at the level to walk out on the field and say look at me and the other team starts running to the bus.

I dont fear them, but you better respect them or you will get your azz kicked, we are not at the level to walk out on the field and say look at me and the other team starts running to the bus.

Too true. Whether we want to admit it or not, we're currently a case of How The Mighty Have Fallen.

Last edited:
The thing is, we still know virtually nothing about our team at this point. We'll actually get to find out something about them on Saturday, because this is our first real game of the season. I'm not assuming anything until then.

WKU is a good team. They will go 10-2 or 11-1 this year. We should win, but taking them lightly would be foolish.

Reactions: 1 person
Stop. You're embarrassing yourselves. They best UK. Again. Who cares? We beat WKU by at least 17. We're going to run all over them. That's all.

For too many years to think about, I no longer fear the Vol opponents. Instead I have been trained to fear the Vol coaches, for they know not what they do Lord....

CBJ is off to a superb start and hope I can fear the opponents again.

I don't think people are fearing WKU as much as thinking its not very smart to think they can't beat us. Their coach is truly proven at the higest level, and has more big game experience than ours. Let's be honest to this pt CBJ isn't in the same room as Petrino. Not saying that one day that won't change, but not by this wknd. Petrino has an OC that has been with him for a while, so that's always a good thing. Just like CBJ bringing the "best staff" in the country along with him to UT.

Yes we have the talent, in star #s, but doesn't mean much at this pt. Both coaches have had the same time with their teams, played one game, but only one has played and beat a team that was more "talented" and should have beat them.

If we dont hit hard and fast and take them out of the game quick I have a feeling this is going to be a shoot out style game. Like we had vs Troy last yr. My biggest concern is that at the end Petrinos experience and college mind might out wit CBJ.

Just all IMHO...GBO!!

VN Store

Back