Fantastic write-up by Patrick Brown

I am so fired up for football season! These last 3 months always seem to CRAWL by. VOLS!

This will most definitely be an interesting season as we watch it play out. I think when it's all said and done we will be happy as fans with the direction we are headed.

This will most definitely be an interesting season as we watch it play out. I think when it's all said and done we will be happy as fans with the direction we are headed.

I read the first 2 words of your post, then got distracted by your avi. :)

Reactions: 3 people
Sorry...had to be done. If it hadn't been me, it would've been somebody else.

Exciting for the future no doubt, but its never a good thing to hope for freshmen to make an immediately needed impact all over the board.

80 Percent will be the other 20, you know you could win them all and still there would be something wrong.:popcorn:

Reactions: 1 person
I enjoy Patrick Brown articles. I sent him an email a while back thanking him for writing positive articles about our VOLS!

Appears to be the standard article regarding incoming freshman.

I don't have a problem with your comment on this article--it is just as you say. But, I have always wondered why a gator fan--who seems to be fairly intelligent and displays a certain degree of objectivity--enjoys hanging out on a Tennessee Vol fan site.

Just why is that? Is there a little elitist smirk on your face as you toy with us? Is there not a gator board that you could peruse and stay with like-minded individuals?

And, why is it that you almost always try to be objective about the VOLS on this site but never seem to offer up much information about your view of the gators and their situation? What do you really think about Muschamp and his staff and the direction he is taking the gators?

Inquiring minds want to know....and seriously--no insult is meant by any of these comments. I just want to know if you will tell us all the TRUTH about why you hang out here on Volnation. :salute:

Reactions: 3 people
I don't have a problem with your comment on this article--it is just as you say. But, I have always wondered why a gator fan--who seems to be fairly intelligent and displays a certain degree of objectivity--enjoys hanging out on a Tennessee Vol fan site.

Just why is that? Is there a little elitist smirk on your face as you toy with us? Is there not a gator board that you could peruse and stay with like-minded individuals?

And, why is it that you almost always try to be objective about the VOLS on this site but never seem to offer up much information about your view of the gators and their situation? What do you really think about Muschamp and his staff and the direction he is taking the gators?

Inquiring minds want to know....and seriously--no insult is meant by any of these comments. I just want to know if you will tell us all the TRUTH about why you hang out here on Volnation. :salute:

The "why I hang out on here" has been answered on numerous occasions.

I don't talk about the gators because this is a Tennessee board. It's a Tennessee site and the content is about Tennessee football. So, I stick with that.

If a thread is about a different topic, I comment as such.

What do you really think about Muschamp and his staff and the direction he is taking the gators?

Inquiring minds want to know....and seriously--no insult is meant by any of these comments.. :salute:

Wow, I could care less about the direction being taken, but not much less.

I guess I don't have an inquiring mind when it comes to the Reptile Disfunction.

I don't talk about the gators because this is a Tennessee board. It's a Tennessee site and the content is about Tennessee football. So, I stick with that.

Okay--I work 10 hr days and don't have much time on the board. I check it sometimes at work when I have time, but that is not often.

Still didn't answer my question. I thought it would be interesting to get some inside info about Fla from a true fan....I personally hate the Gators, but they've had our number for several years. But I do believe times will be changing in the rivalry soon. CDD had us very close last year.

I think muschump will be under fire if they have an 8-4 season this year, which is very possible. Fortunately, I hate the UGA puppies more than the 'turds...

I ain't going searching for your reasons--just thought that I'd ask. :salute:

he comes here because he thinks this is one of the best sports forums

You hang out here 'cause for some strange reason you are obsessed with Tennessee and the average I.Q. on gator boards is seventy. :yes: :dunno: :question:

VN Store

Back