Fauci - Salary and Estimated Retirement

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and tbwhhs
His Federal government salary is unbelievable.

Salary in 2020 - 434k
Retirement - estimated 350k

Fauci on track to collect largest federal retirement in U.S. history: report
Considering his position, and how long he has held it, it makes sense that he would be the highest paid doctor in the federal government... and is that really a lot of money for an MD? My best friend's wife, Dr. Jamie Elchenko of Vail, Colorado (formerly of Nashville), is paid an annual salary of slightly more than $500K, and she is just a 38 year old anesthesiologist.

Considering his position, and how long he has held it, it makes sense that he would be the highest paid doctor in the federal government... and is that really a lot of money for an MD? My best friend's wife, Dr. Jamie Elchenko of Vail, Colorado (formerly of Nashville), is paid an annual salary of slightly more than $500K, and she is just a 38 year old anesthesiologist.

So he makes twice as much as the President? And when was the last time he saw a patient?

Reactions: AM64
Dr Elchenko can be sued into oblivion for mistakes. Fauci has killed millions and there is no mention of it.

I had an anesthesiologist tell me once that everybody is ready for surgery, but not everybody is ready for anesthesia. They are the most important people in the OR, imho. I ALWAYS thank them profusely for keeping me alive after a procedure. You'd be surprised how taken aback they are by that.

She would be out of business if she performed like him.

Hmmmm... I can't stand the guy, but I'm not sure I like this so-called "Fauci Act". This is digging into people's finances a bit more than I think we need to know. And you know down the road that this could be turned right around on Republicans or the American people in general.

Leaked Fauci Financials Expose How Millionaire Doctor Profited From Pandemic | ZeroHedge

Most of Dr. Fauci's wealth comes from his government salary, but he has also made a substantial portion from books and appearances. Sen. Marshall is pushing for a new law called the "FAUCI Act" that would require unelected bureaucrats like Dr. Fauci to produce more thorough financial disclosures so that they can be appropriately scrutinized by the American public.

Is he receiving royalties for any of the vaccines or boosters?

Phizer and their ilk own the CDC and FDA. I assume it's because the jobs high ranking bureaucrats get after they leave for laying groundwork and spending taxpayer money, or because they worked for them before they went in. And then the regular paper pushers are just big government shills being used by the money makers.

Don't really need a law to see that.

Reactions: tbwhhs
Hmmmm... I can't stand the guy, but I'm not sure I like this so-called "Fauci Act". This is digging into people's finances a bit more than I think we need to know. And you know down the road that this could be turned right around on Republicans or the American people in general.

Leaked Fauci Financials Expose How Millionaire Doctor Profited From Pandemic | ZeroHedge
This is already being turned on us as common Americans, with the proposed invasion into our personal bank accounts by the IRS. I have no issue with powerful bureaucrats having their investments, outside financial interests etc. combed over and disclosed. Same as Congress not being able to play in the stock market with individual stocks. They’re all privy to sensitive information either earlier or in totality that the citizenry isn’t and when serving on our dime, they shouldn’t have the opportunity to enrich themselves and if they do at minimum the public deserves to know. It’s not public to my fellow employees, but we all have to disclose any potential conflicts of interest or outside interests from within our industry that could lead to personal gain at the expense of our organization or lead to biases in how we perform our duties.

Reactions: tbwhhs and AM64
This is already being turned on us as common Americans, with the proposed invasion into our personal bank accounts by the IRS. I have no issue with powerful bureaucrats having their investments, outside financial interests etc. combed over and disclosed. Same as Congress not being able to play in the stock market with individual stocks. They’re all privy to sensitive information either earlier or in totality that the citizenry isn’t and when serving on our dime, they shouldn’t have the opportunity to enrich themselves and if they do at minimum the public deserves to know. It’s not public to my fellow employees, but we all have to disclose any potential conflicts of interest or outside interests from within our industry that could lead to personal gain at the expense of our organization or lead to biases in how we perform our duties.
I realize that, I'm just to the point where I think we need to be trying to reverse the trend, not adding momentum to it. This kind of thing can be used and abused in so many different ways.

Reactions: hog88 and AM64
Saw on the business news that the Beagle killer obtained over $710 MILLION dollars in royalties paid to the NIH by big pharma in 2022 and 2023. He pushed the "vaccine" that those same companies made on humanity, while squashing safe drugs that have since been proven to fight the disease and his Wuhan labs released on us. How that man is still breathing free air is beyond me.

He needs to be hanged.

Dr Elchenko can be sued into oblivion for mistakes. Fauci has killed millions and there is no mention of it.

I had an anesthesiologist tell me once that everybody is ready for surgery, but not everybody is ready for anesthesia. They are the most important people in the OR, imho. I ALWAYS thank them profusely for keeping me alive after a procedure. You'd be surprised how taken aback they are by that.

Fauci also apparently killed the brain cells of more than a few MAGA. Damn him!

Saw on the business news that the Beagle killer obtained over $710 MILLION dollars in royalties paid to the NIH by big pharma in 2022 and 2023. He pushed the "vaccine" that those same companies made on humanity, while squashing safe drugs that have since been proven to fight the disease and his Wuhan labs released on us. How that man is still breathing free air is beyond me.

He needs to be hanged.

You need to get back on your meds, Earl.

VN Store

Back