Favorite Bammer lines/excuses

1. if'n tha bahr wuz still live this hyere wudn't a happind
2. we don't have to buy players, they come for our tradition
3. the judge was bought off by Dr. Whitt

:wacko:

"We would have won the game if we had caught those 8 balls we dropped and if we had scored 3 more td's, then we would have won."

The SEC needs us more than we need them'uns.

We've got class (pronounced clay-es)

Originally posted by redneckdave@Jul 12, 2005 11:41 AM
" if Croyle was healthy.... ( insert unreasonable goal here) "
[snapback]112817[/snapback]​

:eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: So true!

"(insert rival coach, team, state, nationality, government institution, galactic entity, etc.) is trying to destroy us because we have such a great tradishun."

"Logan Young was framed"

Or, how 'bout..."We didn't report the Means situation cause no one warned us we were cheating."

Originally posted by BHAMVOLFAN@Jul 12, 2005 11:56 AM
Or, how 'bout..."We didn't report the Means situation cause no one warned us we were cheating."
[snapback]112826[/snapback]​

Nice.

Rather than paraphrase, I thought I'd just add a typical set of quotes - this is in response to UT hiring Roy Kramer's daughter. Note the common themes _

"OK, I don't know that I particularly gave a damn, but I thought you guys might want to see it. Anything that ever appears in the Tennessean is little more than orange propaganda. Had they done any investigative reporting I am sure they would have found some pretty nasty warts on their beloved program. I have at times been angry about some of this, but you know, their envy of the Tide has been so great they would do just about anything to beat us. So far, their record is very poor when we have been at full strength. Hopefully in this process we have removed whatever warts that were on our program. I am certainly satisfied with the men who are in charge of the football team. I don't believe we could have ever found a man of better character than CMS. That said I am grateful that we don't have piece of slime like CPF coaching us even if that was the only way to win."

:laugh1:

Originally posted by volinbham@Jul 12, 2005 1:21 PM
Rather than paraphrase, I thought I'd just add a typical set of quotes - this is in response to UT hiring Roy Kramer's daughter.  Note the common themes _

"OK, I don't know that I particularly gave a damn, but I thought you guys might want to see it. Anything that ever appears in the Tennessean is little more than orange propaganda. Had they done any investigative reporting I am sure they would have found some pretty nasty warts on their beloved program. I have at times been angry about some of this, but you know, their envy of the Tide has been so great they would do just about anything to beat us. So far, their record is very poor when we have been at full strength. Hopefully in this process we have removed whatever warts that were on our program. I am certainly satisfied with the men who are in charge of the football team. I don't believe we could have ever found a man of better character than CMS. That said I am grateful that we don't have piece of slime like CPF coaching us even if that was the only way to win."

[snapback]112854[/snapback]​

Where did you find that?

Originally posted by QBvol7@Jul 12, 2005 1:42 PM
Where did you find that?
[snapback]112866[/snapback]​

Tidefans.com - check any thread about the trial or UT and you'll find hundreds of these posts.

Originally posted by redneckdave@Jul 12, 2005 11:41 AM
" if Croyle was healthy.... ( insert unreasonable goal here) "
[snapback]112817[/snapback]​

Post of the thread

Full Strength? If you cant get healthy, or better in 10 years, Chances are..............

In the last 3-4 games (years) ive never seen a QB, take such a pounding, As we, UT has handed their QB's.

That said I am grateful that we don't have piece of slime like CPF coaching us even if that was the only way to win."

Isn't bummer on probation because they had a piece of slime that paid for players. They didn't mind winning when their team was professional. In fact, I'll raise you a coach, an AD and at least one BOT member.

Originally posted by volinbham@Jul 12, 2005 11:21 AM
Rather than paraphrase, I thought I'd just add a typical set of quotes - this is in response to UT hiring Roy Kramer's daughter.  Note the common themes _

[snapback]112854[/snapback]​

:puke:

VN Store

Back