Feels good to be BACK VN!!!!

GiveHimSIX!!!

Must be Nice GUY
Went to the O&W Game met Al Wilson had him sign my 98 football and helmet and Tom Mattingly history book from the big plays in 97 against AU in SEC Championship saw Arian and EA (Erik Ainge) and Briscoe? Yeah I said #81 Briscoe. Funny thing though Arian was tippin back taking shots gettin tipsy which that's why he was sluggish deejaying apparently and EA signed my wife's plaque and wrote the date 04-07 yea I know that's when he played but thought it was kinda funny.

Butch has me more excited and CRAZY about our future now more than ever he can potentially get us back to where The Tennessee Volunteer program should be but we will be patient his first year if we stay healthy we all know injuries happen but 7 games is my mark. I believe we can possibly get in top 10 class this year IMO BrickbyBrick!!! I LOVE IT!

Hopefully I can upload the picture of me and my wife where USA Today took our picture while standing in line 4 Butch's signature they got our name's and where we was from. I thought it was awesome... BEST O&W experience I ever had and I have been to ALOT.

Thanks Freak for the PW reset going 4 months w/o internet is horrible! I mean VN :)

Better find a bad@ss 2014 Dline in the next 15 months, and an Oline with bad intentions or all this hooha about recruiting will get decimated on the field in the fall of 14.

Mine wasn't quite like that, but that hot girl from the UTSports vol reports walked by our seats (B, row 2) and I said "heeeeeeeeeeyy, Sara Mitchell!" and sorta waved. She waved back and said "hey." My buddies were all like "dude? You know her???" I replied "Nope. Never met her before. Just recognized her from the videos." That was about the biggest thing that happened to me at the O&W game.

In B4 "Cool story bro."

Reactions: 1 person
Went to the O&W Game met Al Wilson had him sign my 98 football and helmet and Tom Mattingly history book from the big plays in 97 against AU in SEC Championship saw Arian and EA (Erik Ainge) and Briscoe? Yeah I said #81 Briscoe. Funny thing though Arian was tippin back taking shots gettin tipsy which that's why he was sluggish deejaying apparently and EA signed my wife's plaque and wrote the date 04-07 yea I know that's when he played but thought it was kinda funny.

Butch has me more excited and CRAZY about our future now more than ever he can potentially get us back to where The Tennessee Volunteer program should be but we will be patient his first year if we stay healthy we all know injuries happen but 7 games is my mark. I believe we can possibly get in top 10 class this year IMO BrickbyBrick!!! I LOVE IT!

Hopefully I can upload the picture of me and my wife where USA Today took our picture while standing in line 4 Butch's signature they got our name's and where we was from. I thought it was awesome... BEST O&W experience I ever had and I have been to ALOT.

Thanks Freak for the PW reset going 4 months w/o internet is horrible! I mean VN :)

What chu talkin bout Willis? This class will be top 5 if not number 1.

Reactions: 1 person
Better find a bad@ss 2014 Dline in the next 15 months, and an Oline with bad intentions or all this hooha about recruiting will get decimated on the field in the fall of 14.

True that , I'm enjoying the present just now ! :yes:

What chu talkin bout Willis? This class will be top 5 if not number 1.

I was gonna put top 3 or 5 but bama and lsu are getting stacked as well long with texas? And these kids you can never tell we will see Feb but I do know he won't be out the top 10 no doubt.

VN Store

Back