Finally got My Football Time in Tennessee in the mail

WoodstockVol

FTIT picks Tennessee 4th in the SEC East and It says UT will beat Vanderbilt. I'm charged up and ready for the season now that I've read through it.

Reactions: 2 people
FTIT picks Tennessee 4th in the SEC East and It says UT will beat Vanderbilt. I'm charged up and ready for the season now that I've read through it.

That's not a good sign. Usually FTIT picks the Vols go go undefeated and win the National Championship. Not being negative, just sayin'.

That's not a good sign. Usually FTIT picks the Vols go go undefeated and win the National Championship. Not being negative, just sayin'.

That's probably the highest Tennessee will be picked. I can't wait to see where Athlon,Street and Smiths and Sporting News will pick Tennessee

When I was younger the only time you heard about Tennessee football in the summer was preseason mags and a few columns in Knoxville News Sentinel a week. Now the Internet has changed a lot of things and you hear updated news before the mag is printed. Back in the day it was exciting seeing early predictions that had us in top 10 most of the time. The magazines does get me excited because football is around the corner but not the same anymore.

If your mail is that slow, then you need one of those mail enhancement pills I keep getting emails about.

Reactions: 14 people
this is sad. our own publication(FTIT) has nothing really promising to offer this yr(or the last 5). I would assume the OL and AJ Johnson+ Maggit made there all sec team?

this is sad. our own publication(FTIT) has nothing really promising to offer this yr(or the last 5).

In a pseudo-legit magazine, homerism can only take you so far and still be somewhat credible.

Homerism doesn't take you from a 6 win to a 10 win season, it takes you from 6 to 7 wins with maybe an extra all-american sprinkled in.

That's probably the highest Tennessee will be picked. I can't wait to see where Athlon,Street and Smiths and Sporting News will pick Tennessee

Those mags are published regionally. I bet they inflate local rankings so that fans will continue to subscribe.

I've checked several places to see of they have a FTIT magazine. The clerk usually looks at me like I have 2 heads. Clueless clerks! They're usually either Yankees or foreigners, but I repeat myself...

I've checked several places to see of they have a FTIT magazine. The clerk usually looks at me like I have 2 heads. Clueless clerks! They're usually either Yankees or foreigners, but I repeat myself...

I picked mine up at Kroger last week.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If you only lived in Kingsport. I hear they get them months ahead of everywhere else.:loco:

VN Store

Back