Finally the Poli-Forum reveals itself as...

Ok now I get it. Damn I’m really slow lately. 😥

You retired and your brain thought it was clocking out permanently.

That's a metaphor to illustrate what I am talking about. A metaphor is a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable. Illustrate means to provide clarity with examples.

The word literally in my definition of metaphor means having exactly the same meaning as the basic or original meaning of a word or expression.

If you need me to draw pictures to help you understand, please let me know.

That's a metaphor to illustrate what I am talking about. A metaphor is a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable. Illustrate means to provide clarity with examples.

The word literally in my definition of metaphor means having exactly the same meaning as the basic or original meaning of a word or expression.

😂 Lol you azzwipe 🖕

Only if you use crayons and bright colors .. my eyes , I need new glasses .

Clear those notifications!

Mine get up in the thousands sometimes. Had over 2000 and was showing my daughter something from a link...she said "what are those?" And cleared it so now its only 230 lol. Not sure about OP, but i have never once been on VN other than on mobile. I do not know how to use the vast majority of the functions here . Dark mode was a Godsend though . Started it immediately and will never go back. Gamechanger on mobile. Thanks Freak.

VN Store

Back