Fire butch!!!

DJones54

Double entendre here
Sorry, just wanted to stir the pot and get it out there as a thread before some idiot posts it as a serious thought!

It's obvious we have a WAYS to go from a talent perspective and shows just how talent 'neglected' out program has been over the past several years!

Reactions: 7 people
Sorry, just wanted to stir the pot and get it out there as a thread before some idiot posts it as a serious thought!

It's obvious we have a WAYS to go from a talent perspective and shows just how talent 'neglected' out program has been over the past several years!

This. Seriously, it's going to get better. The sun gonna shine tomorrow and we will prevail. We've got a long season---no Dooleys or Kiffins on the Big Orange Train!

Reactions: 6 people
We all kinda knew what was going to happen today. I know its hard to be patient because we have been hearing that for yrs now. But I really believe we have the right coach now. He will get it turned around he can't do it in one season. Lets be real vol nation. GO VOLS

Reactions: 2 people
Let the record show that I called this first.

Crazy fans wanting to dump the HC.

Here is my Proof

Last edited:
hey guise,

guise,

guise.

my buddy made a good point...

If we get an inside kick, a quick TD, another OSK, another TD, one more OSK and another quick TD we might beat the spread.

Not impressed by the offensive coaching in this game--at all. Sure we are missing some talent--but our OL is veteran. Why do we run a read option with a QB who can't won't run? Why isn't Croom playing TE, where he could be very effective, IMO? Can't understand why we couldn't run the ball at all after only scoring drive. And even with young guys, our passing game could be better. Good coaches do good things without great talent--that's the point.

Losing pisses me off. And this thread pissed me off.

If anything, this game is more of an indictment of Dooley than CBJ. We actually played Oregon a lot closer in Dooley's first season. This just shows the talent deficit that has occurred since Dooley took over the program.

VN Store

Back