First post!!!

volinohio

Greetings VolNation,

Long time reader. Decided to finally chime in. Living in big 10 country, I'm ready to hurl. I always appreciate reading all the info on here especially on recruiting cause it's hard up here and don't have the extra cash flow to get rivals subscription with a 1 1/2 year old. i'd rather spend it on something that's worth it.
On that note, seems that HV is the man when it comes to the knowledge, so I hope you don't mind me posting my thoughts on prospects. I get caught up too much in recruiting. So with around 10 schollies left (just guessing) here's a guess as to who I think/want to finish with if it ended today:

Morley
Warren
Page
AJ Alexander or Gerrell Robinson
Lawrence Guy
McCray or Jerrell Harris (no shot I'm sure)
EJ Abrams Ward (some reason I like this kid alot)
D Curtis
Jomarcus Savage
Greg Scruggs or Coples
Pryor and Forston are a must take-then drop any athlete
Cissoko or Parks or Waggner

Plan B:
Demps, Jameel Owens, McClain, Dallas Thomas, Dalton Freeman, Chase Thomas, McAdoo, Rousell, and any Juco I may have missed.

I know, I'm very hopeful for a strong finsih. Sorry for so many names being thrown out there. Just trying to catch up.

thoughts anyone ???

also, what ever happened to Charles Reaves out of georgia I think? athlete type that was high on vols for a while.

Seems to be a nice list. Dallas Thomas has us as his leader. None of the Plan A guys seem to be completely nonsense.

Welcome.
If you cant be in Tenn be in the next best thing!
Where you at exactly? How much snow you supposed to get tonight?

welcome to the board :hi: being stuck in the middle of KU and MU sucks this year especially as well

Canton, been there multiple times. Its been nice to us Elder Panthers :)
I assume you get a lot of snow up there because every time I've been there it has snowed.

I live in Canton, Oh. It's nothing but buckeye fans here as well.

I've been to Canton once. It was cold and rainy. Is there a Theme park in Canton? It seems like I remember going to a theme park when I was there.

I live about 1.5 hrs from ya on the PA/Ohio line. I do hafta say that I like Ohio State as I am a Youngstown State grad and have to follow the best thing to happen to the Penguins since Jaws.

I feel for all you guys in big 10 country. I would be ready to jump off the deep end living with those id10ts. At least you have each other and VN

VN Store

Back