First SEC game on a SEC team as coaches for...

Dougie_D

Butch (HC)

Bajakian (Offense)

Elder (Offense)

Mahoney (Offense)

Stripling (Defense)

well the good thing is that he has already faced the best that college football has to offer (this year) whether in the sec or not I don't think the Gators or anybody is as good as Oregon is this year

Reactions: 2 people
Butch (HC)
Bajakian (Offense)
Elder (Offense)
Mahoney (Offense)
Stripling (Defense)

captain_obvious.jpg

OMG+OMG+OMG+CAPTAIN+OBVIOUS+REPLIED+TO+MY+REPLY+_474bccc254b917e7f574eaf15f15d361.gif

tumblr_mak3cfyhQR1qjgwkq.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Pretty sure 4 stars are SEC talent.

You could argue espn, scout, rivals, ect... was wrong in their evaluations I guess.

I am an admitted star gazer, but talent in high school doesn't translate on the field from Day 1...at least no one from this team as of yet. These poor kids have not had the opportunity to learn under a teacher and motivator. I'm hoping by year's end we'll see the SEC talent of which you speak.

Reactions: 2 people
I am an admitted star gazer, but talent in high school doesn't translate on the field from Day 1...at least no one from this team as of yet. These poor kids have not had the opportunity to learn under a teacher and motivator. I'm hoping by year's end we'll see the SEC talent of which you speak.

Cant argue with that.

I hope we see it too...

Tomorrow! :)

glug, glug, glug.

Reactions: 1 person

If we could ever get the ball to North, with him in an upright position, hope may start to grow ever so slightly.

VN Store

Back