First Time Going to Neyland Ticket Questions

pfidler

So this year my dad, brother and I started a tradition where every year we are going to a new college stadium for the first time to watch a game that our team (Clemson) is not playing in. We’ve been huge college football fans and want to experience same of the best stadiums around the country that we likely won’t be attending to watch Clemson play. This year we chose Neyland because we thought both the Vols and Bama were likely to go into the game undefeated, or an undefeated Vols vs a 1 loss Bama.

When we went to buy tickets online, we noticed there’s an extra fee that’s not apparent for some stadiums on Ticketmaster/ticket selling sites that spikes the price by an extra 30% of listed price. We already reserved an AirBnB a couple miles from the stadium and have each blocked off work schedules for this game. We are willing to pay the “listed” prices, but don’t want to pay another $150-200 per ticket to Ticket sites for no reason. Can anyone help with how best to find Tennessee fans selling tickets directly? And don’t worry. As Clemson fans since the 2015 CFP Championship game, on Saturday October 19th we are also Vols fans as well.

Any help, no matter how small, would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: VOLfrombama
Would love to help you but that’s gonna be rough for that game. My daughter graduated last year and my wife and I have season tickets. I have been trying to find 1 ticket for the Florida or Bama game so all 3 of us can go and they are all sky high.

UT has 15k on season ticket waiting list so getting tickets these days even for Kent State it was more than face value.

That game has been sold out for a while. You are likely looking at paying even more if you wait much longer, especially if both teams end up being undefeated.

At this point, you gotta ask yourself, is it worth an extra $200 now to know you're going? Or would you rather gamble that $200 and end up either not going or paying possibly double that or more in another week or two.

The only way those tickets get cheaper is if both teams drop a game or two.

Just My $0.02

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Also is your brother PDiddler? If so he's in some deep doo doo and you probably shouldn't go to a public venue with him

Good luck on those tickets. One I hope you have on your list is not so much the stadium but the game. Go Army! Beat Navy! It is a special game.

I'll say this. With the prep you all have already put into coming to see that game, I would bite the bullet and go for it. Last time AL faced TN in Neyland was one of the best college football games of all time. No reason this one shouldn't be fantastic too. Either way, good luck in your endeavor!

VN Store

Back