Florida question

real orange

Does anyone know what sections the Tennessee seats are in at Florida, especially the lower levels.

Stay away.

Travelled there in 93 with Shuler's Vols. Swore I'd never go back to that den of iniquity. I was stationed (safely) in one endzone with other UT students who got their tix thru the university. Whenever Fla would do anything good, the upper decks would erupt with a hail of projectiles (cups, wads of who knows what, etc.) so thick that it appeared to be a fog descending upon the helpless Vol fans sitting in the sections mentioned in the above post. Police did nothing short of abetting the whole process.

Walking back to the car, we had to pass by a row of frat houses. There were a couple of orange-clad "blue-haired beauties" walking about 20 feet behind us, unattended by gentlemen. I mean these die hard Vol fans must have been 70 years old or more... they were elderly. A couple of frat boys sitting in front of one of the houses spoke not a word to me and my friend as we strolled by, but let out a barrage of swearing that would make a sailor blush toward the old ladies. Seriously? I may have done a few things in my life that were classless, but berating some little old lady fans of the team we just beat ain't one of 'em.

I got no use for the whole state. May that frat house have long since been dozed for extra parking.

AV

Hey 99, Im in section 44 row 35. Is that a visitor section? Ive been to the Swamp 3 times and this is my first time in lower section, kinda pumped. Thanks in advance for answer

Hey 99, Im in section 44 row 35. Is that a visitor section? Ive been to the Swamp 3 times and this is my first time in lower section, kinda pumped. Thanks in advance for answer

Don't think so. Don't think you are far enough in that corner, but can't remember without looking at the link with the seating chart.

You are also a little less than half way up, which doesn't sound like a visiting ticket.

You are probably in the if student section, I think.

Hope you are in a sorority block

sorry, i got to look at the chart again. you'll be in a tennessee section right next to the tennessee band

That's end zone right? The last time I went there (20 years ago) I was in the last row and then the UF students. It was ugly.

That's end zone right? The last time I went there (20 years ago) I was in the last row and then the UF students. It was ugly.

if you pull up the web link, the tennessee section is primarily 43, 44, 45, A on that diagram. maybe some 47 too.

those sections are pretty much in the corner. the visiting team runs out of the tunnel in that corner.

so you are either sitting on the sideline facing the side of the end zone or you are in corner facing the back pylon of the endzone.

give or take a few feet one way or the other.

VN Store

Back