Florida's new WR

TrueOrange

Seems like Meyer's gotten a new idea:

ESPN - Gators add another weapon at receiver - SEC

Don't like this too much, the guy's already a home run threat returner (we learned that one first hand :cray:), and I don't want to really see much more speed on UF's offense.

On the otherhand, I havent watched to see how long it takes him to build up his speed when returning, so maybe he'll make a poor wr (not having as much open field to build up said speed)

I look at this from the other side looks like Florida Is stretching to find some playmakers with experience. The article said he is improving but this is against Florida secondary that is hurting also.

Seems like Meyer's gotten a new idea:

ESPN - Gators add another weapon at receiver - SEC

Don't like this too much, the guy's already a home run threat returner (we learned that one first hand :cray:), and I don't want to really see much more speed on UF's offense.

On the otherhand, I havent watched to see how long it takes him to build up his speed when returning, so maybe he'll make a poor wr (not having as much open field to build up said speed)
James is lightning quick and has great acceleration.

He's basically the same player that Holliday is at LSU. This isn't really surprising with all of the weapons that are hampered at UF right now.

Let me rephrase that...I'm not scared of a WR who's 5'5 because his routes that he runs will be limited.

At florida it doesn't seem to really matter. Im sure he will play slot there where in the spread O he basically becomes an out of position running back. Everyone in their O at WR or RB seems interchangeable anyways.

At florida it doesn't seem to really matter. Im sure he will play slot there where in the spread O he basically becomes an out of position running back. Everyone in their O at WR or RB seems interchangeable anyways.

You know, I think that all of their RN are pretty much WRs...I'm not even sure that a regular RB works well, if at all, in the spread offense

He does scare me with the ball in his hands..

Hopefully he takes a screen and someone blocks in the back on it...

Of course, in that case, there'd be a roughing the passer if we made a big defensive play.

VN Store

Back