Folks turning 40 this year...........

T Clifton

You've had these options to vote for presidents.............

George Bush or Al Gore
George Bush or John Kerry
Barack Obama or John McCain
Barack Obama or Mitt Romney
Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump or Joe Biden

Don't blame you for not caring.

George Bush or Al Gore

Not sure I follow the logic here... If 40 year olds also voted in the primary elections, wouldn't they share in the blame for having such weak choices to pick from during the general elections as well?

Not sure I follow the logic here... If 40 year olds also voted in the primary elections, wouldn't they share in the blame for having such weak choices to pick from during the general elections as well?
You're trying too hard.
The list of of presidential candidates are what people who turn 40 THIS year have seen.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

George Bush or Al Gore

Who were you hoping to be on the ballot each of these years?

You're trying too hard.
The list of of presidential candidates are what people who turn 40 THIS year have seen.
I get that... but those are just the candidates who became the nominees of their respective party. There were alternatives to those candidates during the primary elections. Wouldn't 40 year old people also share in the blame for nominating those particular candidates you listed ... Provided those 40 year old's did cast a vote during both the primary and in the general elections?

George Bush or Al Gore

The sad thing is that had it not been for Trump, it likely would have been Jeb Bush in 2016 and 2020. So that technically would have been two choices: Bush Family and Obama.

You're trying too hard.
Those were the ones who won the primaries. The actual list of candidates was much larger but the parties picked who they wanted. The strange thing is how much support the party system still gets given your list

Reactions: LouderVol
Those were the ones who won the primaries. The actual list of candidates was much larger but the parties picked who they wanted. The strange thing is how much support the party system still gets given your list
Well it's better than if the other guy won

Reanimate Ross Perot!
Be worth it just for a new Dana Carvey stand up.

"You can't expect to set a porcupine on bar, pour Jack Daniel's all over it, set it on fire, and expect to get liquorice! It's just not gonna happen."
Ross Perot impersonation of his.

Reactions: tbh and OHvol40
I get that... but those are just the candidates who became the nominees of their respective party. There were alternatives to those candidates during the primary elections. Wouldn't 40 year old people also share in the blame for nominating those particular candidates you listed ... Provided those 40 year old's did cast a vote during both the primary and in the general elections?
Something you and I agree on...

VN Store

Back