Footbal Recruiting For This Year,...why Do You Thing We Have Been So Far Behind ?

DAVIDDIL

It Seems That This Year We Are Much Further Behind Then In The Past. Even If We Finish Strong I Don't See Us Rising Into The Top 20.

It's Almost As If Their Wasn't A Huge Effort To Get Kids This Year, Do You Think It Had To Do With Coaches Knowing They Were Leaving ?

this has been discussed several times.

its seems we always follow up a really good year, with a not so good one. but I don't know why people get so worked up on stars, there have been plenty of low rated players make it big. not saying that all of ours will. but it happens.

this has been discussed several times.

its seems we always follow up a really good year, with a not so good one. but I don't know why people get so worked up on stars, there have been plenty of low rated players make it big. not saying that all of ours will. but it happens.

I agree. I kept up with recruiting for years. I subscribed to all the publications, etc. I found out that is it just a crap shoot. I do wish we would recruit more in the south. There is a huge diifference between high school and college on the football field.

I don't pay much attention unless it is a in-state recruit.

It Seems That This Year We Are Much Further Behind Then In The Past. Even If We Finish Strong I Don't See Us Rising Into The Top 20.

It's Almost As If Their Wasn't A Huge Effort To Get Kids This Year, Do You Think It Had To Do With Coaches Knowing They Were Leaving ?

There aren't many good players that want to go to Tennessee this year.

-Mr. Obvious

I feel like I'm in Groundhog Day watching this topic being rehashed over and over.

I feel like I'm in Groundhog Day watching this topic being rehashed over and over.

Unfortunately we aren't allowed to keep recruiting this class until we get it right.

"Needlenose Ned...is that you?"

VN Store

Back