Football Power Index 9/15

WillisWG

I don't like radicals left or right!
fwiw:

Projected W/L is up to 10.3-1.9. 73% playoff chance. Our efficiencies O #5 D # 1. Resume: SOR drop to #35; Remaining SOS drop from #10 to #11 due to losses by MSU, Vandy and UK.

1726399445821.png

1726399601296.png

Last edited:
I just hope our SOS doesn’t bite us in the keister when it come to playoff picks. If we continue to win, which I expect, it shouldn’t matter. Full steam ahead. Go Vols!
If we only drop 2, and SOS stays around 10-15 I can’t fathom that isn’t enough especially if the two losses are to good teams and they’re competitive. Theres going to be several with two losses that get in and I highly doubt their SOS will be any better than that. Not all of them anyway. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I just hope our SOS doesn’t bite us in the keister when it come to playoff picks. If we continue to win, which I expect, it shouldn’t matter. Full steam ahead. Go Vols!

I don’t think it matters that much TBH. Vols almost have to win the SEC to get a bye. I guess being 5-8 gets us a first-round home game, but frankly, I like this teams chances against any team in the country on any field.

Just win, baby, and it will all shake out just fine.

MSU, UK, UF, UTEP, Vandy & Arkansas all appear to be heading for sub .500 seasons, not gonna help our SOR or SOS, rat basta...

VN Store

Back