Football Recruits This Weekend???

HoosierVol4

Heard a lot about the basketball guys but what about football recruits. I haven't seen anything on here or over at Volquest. Anybody got any info? Thanks in advance.

Just posted on Volquest. Here's the list...

Marcus Forston-DT
Aldarius Johnson-WR
Sean Spence-LB
Jeff Demps-RB

The first 3 are Miami commits and per Volquest "longshots." Demps is our best chance at a commitment. It will come down to us and Florida and he is expected to make a decision as early as next week.

Marcus Fortson-DT
Aldarius Johnson-WR
Sean Spence-LB
Jeff Demps-RB

Fortson, Johnson, and Spence all play for the same high school. I'm pretty sure they're all verbally committed to the U. They're probably just enjoying a free trip...more than a long shot for us to get any of them.

I would love to pull Marcus Forston from Miami Damn we need that type of player. This is what we are lacking in the D line

While all three miami commits are long shots, I wouldn't be suprised if we could sway fortson and maybe spence. Doubt there is any chance with Johnson since he wants to follow his QB to the U. Fortson should get a good long look at why he would be starting for UT if he came next year...

scout.com has DT Lawrence Guy from Vegas as a visitor this weekend as well.

Obviously a long shot to get any of those guys... but it was one of the best weekends for them to be there incase of any chance they change their minds.

Marcus Forston-DT
Aldarius Johnson-WR
Sean Spence-LB

I met these young men in the Knoxville airport while I was waiting for my flight. They talked about how much they enjoyed their trip. They were very polite and well spoken. Forston is a big, big dude. They all looked like players.

Could there have possibly been a better day to have recruits in town?

VN Store

Back