Football roster needs updating.

LibertyVolance

It still shows the 2011 UT roster. I was looking for the name of the juco DB that we had hopes for this season. Anyone know who I'm referring to? Seems like it was Miley Cyrus or something like that. He got dinged up in fall practice, but I didn't think it was serious.

Reactions: 1 person
It still shows the 2011 UT roster. I was looking for the name of the juco DB that we had hopes for this season. Anyone know who I'm referring to? Seems like it was Miley Cyrus or something like that. He got dinged up in fall practice, but I didn't think it was serious.

Sorry. I need to update that. Could you possibly be thinking of Riyahd Jones?

Reactions: 2 people

I'm not sure why...But I could not stop laughing after reading that :eek:lol:

8nqc.jpg

VN Store

Back