Football Schedule

surrealvol

Who are some of the teams around the country you would like to see us play on a home-and-home basis maybe in future schedules?

Originally posted by surrealvol@Feb 8, 2005 1:49 PM
Who are some of the teams around the country you would like to see us play on a home-and-home basis maybe in future schedules?

Alabama, Florida, and Georgia?

Hmm, I wouldn't mind seeing some big-name non-conference matchups, either, but most schools are afraid of scheduling a bunch of those due to the repercussions of a loss (like Miami '03!). It would be fun to see us play a USC, Fla State, Oklahoma, Va Tech, Texas (see who the REAL UT is. . . ), to name a few. I'd like for us to lock up with a military academy too, someday.

isn't that THE Ohio State University - wouldn't want to confuse anyone :blink:

I would like to see some non conference games for the SEC with Michigan, Oklhoma, Cal and Texas. Just so we could get some respect.

Originally posted by kiddiedoc+Feb 8, 2005 3:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kiddiedoc @ Feb 8, 2005 3:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-surrealvol@Feb 8, 2005 1:49 PM

Alabama, Florida, and Georgia?

Hmm, I wouldn&#39;t mind seeing some big-name non-conference matchups, either, but most schools are afraid of scheduling a bunch of those due to the repercussions of a loss (like Miami &#39;03&#33;). It would be fun to see us play a USC, Fla State, Oklahoma, Va Tech, Texas (see who the REAL UT is. . . ), to name a few. I&#39;d like for us to lock up with a military academy too, someday. [/quote]
Florida State would be hard since they play UF.

We get Cal in 06. I wouldnt mind a home and home w/ aTm, or maybe an Oklahoma State team. I would like to play one OOC game vs. a team that ends up w/ 8 wins. NC State....etc.

Va Tech, FSU, Oklahoma, and I&#39;d like to see how some of the Pac 10 teams like USC would fair in the SEC......Not saying USC isn&#39;t awesome because they proved to me how good they were against Oklahoma but I think if USC had an SEC schedule they wouldn&#39;t make it out with less than 2 losses

hands down my #1 team is virginia tech.......tennessee is and always will be my favorite team but i really like tech.......they play hard and beamer is one heck of a coach....great guy......tennessee and tech would be a wonderful game.....there only bout 4 hours away? from each other if that maybe 3 1/2.....and IF it ever happens bristol motor speedway is right int he middle with 158,000 seats :D ........i would like to see ohio state too considering i hate them with a passion and would like a good trouncing of them....even michigan...(with both our fields being so large would be a huge home and home plus we could show the SEC is the premier conference just like the last time we played them :good: ...................FINALLY, the last one would be a doozy.........UT vs UT.....Tennessee vs. Texas.......we can show them who the REAL UT is lol......I took a trip to Oklahoma a few years ago and the girls i was with thought i was talking about texas apparently out west its known as UT kinda peeved me off :gun:

Jeremy

Originally posted by BWeller18+Feb 8, 2005 9:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BWeller18 @ Feb 8, 2005 9:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JSB2277@Feb 8, 2005 8:55 PM
bring back the UCLA series&#33;

it&#39;s coming back... (I think) [/quote]
yes, for 2008

but only for one game as of now....we are playing cal in 06 and 07, though

I would love to have a home-home with Florida State, Vtech, Texas, and just a game where we play USC so we can shut all of them up.

VN Store

Back