For anyone interested

you might want to change your avatar.... i've got a pretty fast connection but your avatar is soooo large it sloooows everthing waaaay down. :blink:

must not be that fast cuz it doesn't slow mine down at all. I will however change. :moon2:

:D Yes

When I looked at the stats on the image it said it was 1.7 MB :unsure:

Is it just me or are these Aggie fans the most cordial, respectful opposing team posters that we've seen in here? I've actually enjoyed learning about A & M.

lot more class than those flameheads from ND and the AU wanna be Bammers

Yeah... After some limited run-ins in my visits back to Texas left me with a bad taste in my mouth of Aggies, these guys are starting to turn my opinion around.

I am glad to hear the kind words from you guys. I think as a whole A&M fans are the down to earth football fans that understand what it is to win and are used to it. We also know how to lose and so we are fortunate for football teams that win so we don't have that we are better than thou attitude.

I for one also understand the fact that football is only a game and not a major part of your life. Things like war, kids losing fathers and mothers, our Bonfire and other things of that nature keep petty fighting to a minimum with me.

Have enjoyed the few days I have been here and lok forward to the rest of the time here.

Gig'em

I have been trying to explain to a co-worker just how awesome Bucky Richardson was, I need to get his to view that awesome Holiday Bowl footage. Thanks so much for posting that, and The Hit is always cool to see. :naughty:

Now I'm off to watch our ('85, thought it was '86?)goal-line stand of Bo Jackson and the '88 Cotton Bowl with Notre Dame and Tim Brown... good stuff!

It was '85, Bo's senior year, cause we kicked his @$$ so hard he asked to be taken out of the game in Knoxville in the 3rd quarter.

You guys have been the best group of fans on here. We have had some good fans from other schools on here, but you guys as a whole have been the best.

There have been a couple over the season... one or two Alabama fans (as opposed to bammers) and one Georgia fan I can remember, but as a group the A&M fans are by far the best.

I especially like the flamer that showed up and got beat down by his own guys!!! Good job guys, we appreciate it! GIG 'EM!!! ;)

Originally posted by volmanjr@Dec 7, 2004 3:37 PM
lot more class than those flameheads from ND and the AU wanna be Bammers

remember war eagles are just bammers who couldnt make the grades to get into bama :shakeit:

Volstorm, it was the '85 season, but we kicked Bo's arse on Jan. 1st, 1986, in the Cotton Bowl. :D

Originally posted by dan4vols+Dec 8, 2004 1:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dan4vols @ Dec 8, 2004 1:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-volmanjr@Dec 7, 2004 3:37 PM
lot more class than those flameheads from ND  and the AU wanna be Bammers

remember war eagles are just bammers who couldnt make the grades to get into bama :shakeit: [/quote]
so they&#39;re like the Texas Tech of the SEC?

VN Store

Back