For Old Times Sake

kiddiedoc

Renaissance Man
Staff member
Did anybody catch the 1991 season in review on CSS last weekend? I was flipping channels, and it was actually on after a replay of last year's Bama game. They showed a LOT of the ND game, and I got chills watching the comeback and hearing John Ward say "It is NO GOOD. It is NO GOOD!"

yeah I saw it, I had forgotten how close it was at the end! That day is one of those that you will always remember where you were when it happened... 20 floor apt 2009 Kingston Pike Apts for me.

"Is CSS already showing football re-airs?? "

yes and it really helps ease the pain of no Big Orange Football!

A friend of mine sent me a wonderful present last summer. A tape of the Miracle at South Bend. Now I can I can watch and relive the game whenever I want.

:)

CSS is showing the Tennessee vs. USC game from 2 years ago right now. Starting the OT.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jul 1, 2005 5:25 PM
Thanks for the heads up, OWB.

:moon2:
[snapback]109586[/snapback]​

You're welcome. It's over now though.

Attachments

• ka.gif
    ka.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 1
Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jul 1, 2005 5:42 PM
I KNOW it's over. Hence, the sarcastic "Thanks for the heads up."
[snapback]109594[/snapback]​

<_< Oh&#33; :(

Originally posted by kiddiedoc@Jul 1, 2005 3:41 PM
Did anybody catch the 1991 season in review on CSS last weekend?  I was flipping channels, and it was actually on after a replay of last year&#39;s Bama game.  They showed a LOT of the ND game, and I got chills watching the comeback and hearing John Ward say "It is NO GOOD.  It is NO GOOD&#33;"
[snapback]109564[/snapback]​

Wish I could get CSS down here... :no:

Originally posted by kiddiedoc@Jul 1, 2005 3:41 PM
Did anybody catch the 1991 season in review on CSS last weekend?  I was flipping channels, and it was actually on after a replay of last year&#39;s Bama game.  They showed a LOT of the ND game, and I got chills watching the comeback and hearing John Ward say "It is NO GOOD.  It is NO GOOD&#33;"
[snapback]109564[/snapback]​

I believe, now correct me if im wrong, but Ward&#39;s words were " The kick is up from Leonard and it is Good. No, it is no good. It is no good."

"Down to the 5, down to the 4, down to the 3, down to the 2, down to the endzone. TOUCHDOWN, TENNESSEE&#33;"

Especially love that one for some reason, even though he leaves out the the 1. LOL

Originally posted by QBvol7@Jul 2, 2005 10:00 AM
I believe, now correct me if im wrong, but Ward&#39;s words were " The kick is up from Leonard and it is Good. No, it is no good. It is no good."
[snapback]109673[/snapback]​

Yeah - he completely botched that call.

Anybody catch the replay of the 51 Cotton bowl against that other ut? yesterday? gotta love the single wing

VN Store

Back