For those asking: offsides video

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SZ-oi3louo&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

:hi:

Reactions: 26 people
Thanks freak... It takes so much discipline for the center to snap the ball and not one of the o lineman to move...

Reactions: 3 people
One of many positives to come from the last couple of games. There are obviously some areas that need work, as well..

Can someone post around the 9:00 to 10:00 minute mark of the 2nd - the commentator actually said about Butch - "He gets it" He has to be lurking on these boards.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks Freak!!! In the stands, it happened so quickly that it was hard to process as it happened. DANG, that is "Freak-Show" cool!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Tim Priest (I think that's who does the radio with Kesling?) said he'd never seen a coach practice situational football like Butch Jones.

Why not protect the qb when you have a free play?

#1 negates the play if you get a hold which is likely if they get a big jump.

#2 If the QB is in real danger and the dlineman gets a huge huge jump, they will blow the play dead.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If there was any question of whether the team had bought into the Jones system, this was the answer. That O-line represents major individual leadership on the team. Message sent and received. Well done.

Reactions: 1 person
That's a cool video ain't it?

Yes maam. Nowhere to be found. I suppose UT doesn't want to release it for it would be placed on youtube and dubbed over as a joke. I say even those who hate our school will envy it.

Yes maam. Nowhere to be found. I suppose UT doesn't want to release it for it would be placed on youtube and dubbed over as a joke. I say even those who hate our school will envy it.

The videos on game day get better every year, imo. I guess that's one of the perks of actually going to the games.

VN Store

Back