for those of us not able to make the opener

cjbongoinstructor

How's the strip lookin tonight, are there a lot of folks out and about? Usually a decent barometer of the crowd for the following day

Sorry this is not thread related but I don't have enough posts to start a thread but is there any good pregame shows on the radio and if so what station I'm not from around here and its a long drive to Knoxville? thank you guys for the help

Sorry this is not thread related but I don't have enough posts to start a thread but is there any good pregame shows on the radio and if so what station I'm not from around here and its a long drive to Knoxville? thank you guys for the help

here are 2 that should have em

WNML The Sports Animal

Tennessee Sports Radio - Tennessee's Sports Stations, The Station For Volnation, Vols Football, Basketball, and more.

i don't know the station numbers for the radio if that is what you are after

some music for you to :)

March to the Stadium (UT vs Cincinnati '11) - YouTube

there should be some live streams for the internet too,there is a thread with them listed,if there working :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
here are 2 that should have em

WNML The Sports Animal

Tennessee Sports Radio - Tennessee's Sports Stations, The Station For Volnation, Vols Football, Basketball, and more.

i don't know the station numbers for the radio if that is what you are after

some music for you to :)

March to the Stadium (UT vs Cincinnati '11) - YouTube

there should be some live streams for the internet too,there is a thread with them listed,if there working :)
WNML should be either 99.1 or 99.3 and TSR should be AM 1180

99.1/99.3 & 990AM usually have "Game Day All Day" from about 6am to 2-3 hrs after the game is over. NO place like Knoxville on Game Day!! GO VOLS!!

VN Store

Back