Former Vol, Brandon Turnage on Tennessee

VolForLife83

Imo, this is why we landed David Sanders today.

"When I left Alabama, I committed to Georgia," said Turnage. "I ended up leaving Georgia the first day I got there. And there was one day left in the signing period. I didn't sign with Georgia. I did move all my stuff there."

"I really just didn't feel it," continued Turnage. "I really just felt kind of odd in the situation. And then I had like one day left to make a decision. And I visited UTK. I liked the coaching staff -- they were good people. Great people, actually. And I said why not."

As for Turnage's time at Tennessee?

"My teammates at Tennessee, man, they were phenomenal," said Turnage. "I mean in every aspect. It was just great people all around you in the building. You probably rarely had a bad day
around those guys. They were always there in your corner to pick you up if you were feeling down. When it came to football, you had a lot of guys who really love the game of football....just great people all around."

I think this is why we tend to land recruits who are genuinely good men and represent the university so well. As opposed to programs like UGA who seem to be landing mercs after the top dollar that are far more likely to get in trouble and embarrass them.

This staff is not interested in players with problems acting responsibly, I think they have made that clear. We have had zero problems with off the field incidents thankfully. UGA has proven that all they care about is talent. One problem after another for them. Couldn't happen to a better bunch...

This staff is not interested in players with problems acting responsibly, I think they have made that clear. We have had zero problems with off the field incidents thankfully. UGA has proven that all they care about is talent. One problem after another for them. Couldn't happen to a better bunch...
I agree, there’s no punishment more agonizing than watching your program dismantle itself through a toxic culture and selfish, destructive personalities. i can’t wait to watch their self-imposed decline to mediocrity.

VN Store

Back